(Vol. 5) Chapter 41: Emergency Call

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(Welcome once again, Dear Readers/Viewers...

It is the time of the month where our Dear Author will be busy on writing chapters one after another...

Fear not, one of his stories will come back active, meaning you will get another notification...

In the meantime, "The Forgotten Knight" story has peaked almost 65k+ views, which it is still unbelievable how this story is much loved and appreciated...

And also, my deepest apologies for the slow updates, our Dear Author has been busy IRL, making his inspiration died down due to stress...

Moreover, he will inform you lot of his future stories...

But now, let's jump back into this journey in Mistral.)

-3rd P.O.V.-
-Haven Academy-
-Dorm Room-

(Once the screen turns on, Y/N was seen being inside his room by himself, he was also still on the call with General Ironwood, Winter and his parents...

Torchwick had to leave the call so he could text with Neo about their Rescue Mission.)

Ironwood: "I hope it wouldn't be a bother to pick Weiss up when she reaches at Mistral."

Y/N: I don't mind it...but this is way too sudden...

Winter: "Our father didn't like the idea of Weiss being 'rebellious' towards him..."

F/N: "He stripped her title and gave it to Whitley as the new Heir of S.D.C."

Y/N: 💢 ...Always worrying about his position instead of his own family...

M/N: "We know, sweetie...but Weiss was determined to leave again, this time she wanted to reunite with her childhood friend."

Y/N: *confused* Wait...Childhood friend?

F/N: "Son...Doesn't the nickname 'Snowflake' sound familiar to you?"

(As if that word was a magic spell, Y/N's eyes widen up out of shock when he started to remember who was the girl he had to say goodbye...

And that girl was none other than Weiss Schnee...)

-Scene Change-
-Living Room-

(With Team JNPR, Ruby and Malachite Twins, the group were talking with each other, telling their insane journey from Vale to Mistral.)

Ruby: *shocked* Wait, your club got destroyed?

Melanie: Yeah, our boss fought till the end to protect Vale as much as he can...

Miltia: His last will was for us to keep living for him...

Phyrra: *frowns slightly* My deepest condolences about your loss...

Jaune: Yeah, girls...It must've been tough for you two to lose a guardian figure...

Melanie: Thanks guys...

Miltia: But he wasn't just a guardian...

Malachite Twins: He was like a father to us...