(Vol. 6) Chapter 50: Heading to Atlas

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(Welcome to the 6th Volume of "The Forgotten Knight"...

On the previous chapter, i've recapped the whole Volume 5 before making my appearance here...

However, things will be more crazier from the last volumes...

Sadly, i have nothing to narrate, nor describing what this volume would be...

For the first time, this adventure will start with an immediate action.)

-3rd P.O.V.-
-Train-
-Day Time-

(In a snowy area, a train horn can be heard blaring in the distance. The train zooms by a mountainside as it is being chased by winged Grimm called Manticores...

One Manticore flies in but is shot down by something off screen. The Manticore rolls along the train before being sliced by none other than Ruby Rose. The Grimm dissolves and Ruby poses with Crescent Rose behind her back.)

Ruby: Got him, now who's next?

(A Manticore tries to attack Ruby from behind, but it is stopped by large shards of ice that cause to crash into the mountain. Weiss Schnee zooms by Ruby on her Glyphs.)

Weiss: Thank me later!

(Weiss proceeds forward and takes down two more Manticores. Meanwhile, Blake Belladonna uses Gambol Shroud's kusarigama form to swing into the air.)

Blake: Incoming!

(She wraps Gambol Shroud's ribbon around the neck of a Manticore, allowing Yang Xiao Long to punch through it, causing it to dissipate. Yang and Blake land back on the train, standing next to each other.)

Yang: Good to see you're not rusty.

(The two proceed forward as Team RWBY continue taking down Manticores. The camera pans a few train cars down to see Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Lie Ren and Phyrra Nikos as well as Oscar Pine all climb to the top of the train to join the battle. Oscar runs off towards the front of the train.)

Nora: Why is it always something?

Ruby: Just keep it towards the back!

Phyrra: On it!

(The members of Team JNPR join the battle, with Jaune using Crocea Mors' shield to block a Manticore's fireball. Nora uses Magnhild's grenade launcher form to shoot a Manticore at point blank range. Ren fires StormFlower. Turrets on the train help assist the young Huntsmen and Huntresses with taking Grimm out of the sky.)

Nora: Ren!

(Nora runs forward and Ren grabs her hand to swing her over to the next train car. She fires off a couple grenades before transforming her weapon into its hammer form and smashing a Manticore in the head.)

Oscar: TUNNEL!!

(Everyone stops and notices the tunnel ahead.)

Ruby: Go!

(Everyone proceeds to get below into the train cars. Weiss almost falls off the train when a Manticore's fireball barely misses her. Ruby catches her by her wrist.)