(Vol. 5) Chapter 49: Salvation

-Narrator's P.O.V-

(At the beginning of Volume 5, Team RNJR/JNRR have managed to reach Mistral with Qrow, Y/N and the Malachite Twins after their fighting the Grimm Nuckelavee...

Through their journey, they've met Leonardo Lionheart and Phyrra Nikos, whose surprised everyone by her sudden appearance at Haven Academy...

After arriving at their destination, Leonardo and Qrow decided to get in business by recruiting as many huntsmen and huntresses as they possibly can...

Y/N, on the other hand, was being called by Raven at her tribe camp to make their amendments for their alliance, which it was consisting Sienna's protection...

Things weren't going as planned for Salem and her pawns, now that they know Y/N faked his death and Leonardo is now on Qrow's side...

Weiss and Yang were reunited in the most bizarre way possible, which it was for the former heiress to get held as a prisoner, and for Yang, whose spent days on her motorcycle just to reunite with her biological mother, Raven Branwen...

Raven then tells everything to the girls, even revealing magic being real by proving them her transformation from a bird shapeshifting into her human self, same with Y/N but his Semblance, only his Grimm Traits, was evolved...

After the talk, Raven let Weiss, Yang and Y/N go to regroup with Qrow and the others, as Y/N finally meets Oscar Pine, Ozpin's new reincarnation...

Then a party was thrown for the big reunion between RW_Y, JNPR and (Y)MM_, shortly after that, Ozpin told everyone what Raven said to Yang, making the Sun Dragon to demand Ozpin about telling no lies or half truth...

Which to everyone surprise, he agreed and Y/N played his card to make Ozpin confess another secret about Salem's immortality, he then agreed and also confess that secret to the group...

As for Blake Belladonna, she had enough of running away like a coward, so thanks to Sun, Ilia and her parents' help, they all fought the Albain brothers and Adam's men, The Red Flag Clan...

Successfully defeating them, Blake made a speech about humans weren't the responsible but faunus themselves, Adam's clan attacking Mistral and proving him his way of acting isn't right for Faunus...

After considering her speech, majority of the habitants volunteered to help Blake to stop Adam and his schemes at Mistral, also trying to convince their brother and sister to give up...

Then one night, Cinder, Emerald and Mercury made their return with Hazel and the Grimm Knight, causing everyone to fight with lots of struggles due to Hazel and Grimm Knight's powerhouse strength...

However, down at the Vault, Cinder tried to get rid of Vernal and steal the maiden's power, which Raven had it for the whole time as Vernal was only as a diverse for setting the Fall Maiden into a trap, defeating her by frozen her and thrown her off the Vault as the dark abyss consumes her...

Outside the quad of Haven Academy, Sienna fought Adam to stop him while Y/N and his teammates bought time by holding the Red Flag troopers down...

Later on, Blake and her people managed to reach Haven Academy as they surround Adam and his clan with Mistral Police Department's help as multiple bullheads were flying about the school...