(Vol. 3) Chapter 24: The Final Countdown

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(Why hello there, dear author, how was your break since you posted 3 chapters earlier?)

A/N: All good, now my mind is all clear and ready to write my stories!

(That's good to hear...And it seems we're getting closer to end Vol. 3 of The Forgotten Knight)

A/N: Yup! And i have a major plot twist for the Battle of Beacon! But now, i have to focus on this chapter

(Really interesting...I shall looking forward for the Battle of Beacon chapter.

Should i be aware of what would happen on this one?)

A/N: Nah, as for Team SLVR, i just thought of them for the tournament, not joining them in the story since i don't know where the hell i can put them

(I see...Very well then, i entrust you for this decision, my dear author...

After all...

It's the final peaceful days before the chaos gets brought upon them all...)

-Amity Colosseum-
-Doubles Rounds-
-3rd P.O.V.-

(As the screen turns on, the camera shows the current fight between Russell and Sky against Penny and Ciel...

Y/N was surprised at first when he saw both girls fighting for the tournament, but then he immediately thought Ironwood letting her competing as long as she has someone to keep her eyes on...

Neo, as usual, was recording the fight, even if it was a short one due to lack of teamwork and confidence from Team CRDL, Y/N thought of recording out of embarrassment for them, which Neo agreed without hesitation)

Penny: *bows, stands straight back up* Thank you for your wonderful time

Malachite Twins: How pathetic...

Y/N: *sighs* That's team CRDL for you girls...

Yang: How did Ozpin let them in anyway? For all this year, they were nothing but troublemakers, and that comes out of my own mouth!

Weiss: For once, i agree with her, how come they got in the most prestigious academy in Vale?

Y/N: Beats me...Everyone alongside them are here mainly because of money, fame and reputation...

Ruby: What about you? What's your goal?

Y/N: ...Protecting the innocence from the evil matters by any means necessary, even if it costs to be forgotten to this world.

Phyrra: That's a such admirable coming from you

Y/N: Learned from the best... *looks at Penny* ...Even to the ones i've been forgotten

(Penny was happily waving at everyone, but she then got called by Ciel who was tapping at her watch...

The duo were seen walking out of the arena, Ruby immediately rushes out to meet with Penny, Y/N stood up and walk at his own pace to meet the others)

Ruby: *runs while waving her arm* Penny!

Penny: *turns around and sees her* Ruby!