II.X. A New Chapter I

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

There is something mesmerising about sunset that always draws you to it.

The blended shade of burnt tangerine and grey that spreads in the sky, changing gradually as the sun slowly descends into the horizon before everything fades into darkness. The warm hue left behind by the fading sunlight has always been able to bring a sense of peace within you, giving you a moment of serenity, and a short break from the rush of life that would often swallow you whole.

It usually gives you a better experience watching this view while you are on the beach side, to see the sunset glow reflecting on the body of water as the sun sinks into the night. As if the entire sky melts into the ocean and its magical glow fades into the waves that come crashing against the sandy beach.

Entranced by the beautiful sight before you, you find yourself reaching out, trying to touch the shades dancing in the sky and feel its warmth at the tip of your fingers, only to be met with a cold glass wall, serving as a barrier between you and the amazing view outside.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Hoseok gently asks as he comes from behind you. He settles his hand on your waist and bends down to kiss your shoulder, a simple gesture that he often does to make his presence known. "I told you that it would look marvellous to see it happening from up here."

Hoseok positions himself right behind you, drawing your attention back to the view in front of you before you get lost in him instead. He is right, after all, the beautiful sight of the sunset does look even better when you are taking it all in from this height.

It was something that he had promised to show you when he first pulled you back indoors. You have been spending the day strolling down the beach when you realised that you had lost track of time and the sign of sunset was already appearing on the horizon. At first, you were reluctant to leave, yet you still gave in as Hoseok kept persuading you to find shelter instead of standing on the beach just to see it. Now that you are presented with this beautiful view, you have no regrets ever listening to him and for leaving the beautiful white sand you were walking on earlier to enjoy this.

"I can look at this every single day and never get bored," you murmur with a sigh as you marvel at the beauty appearing before you.

"And now you can do exactly that—" Hoseok says, wrapping his arms around you. "We can come here every summer, watch this scene together every day, every sunset, every time you need some time to just take things easy and reflect."

"I do need a moment of reflection right about now," you hum softly as you lean back, resting your head on his shoulder. Hoseok's chest rumbles as he softly laughs, and you cannot help but feel amazed at how soothing his voice is and how safe you feel in his arms. Especially now, when you have yet to recuperate after you had to face an emotional ordeal that seemed to have drained your soul.

Over the past few months, your lost past memories have been gradually coming back to you, even if nothing is truly coming up any clearer yet. Still nothing but a jumbled mess of cut-off memories that would come to you like broken records or old films at any random time of the day.

Spotless Minds | Hoseokजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें