VII - 6 Years Ago: Chance Encounter III

"Shit!"

"What?" Hoseok pulled away immediately, looking down on you in panic. "Did I hurt you?"

You swallowed the frustrated whine that was stuck in your throat. "No," you sheepishly said. You could feel your face paling. "I dropped it."

Hoseok blinked. It took him a few seconds before it registered to him, "The condom?"

"Yes," you answered him with a small voice.

"It's okay, isn't it? I mean, it was in a package—"

"Uh, no, it wasn't," you told him while feeling around in the sand. The moonlight was not strong enough to illuminate around your legs so you rub against the sand and felt around until you found it. You lifted it up for him to see. The condom was already out of its package, which probably happened when it fell, and the disk was now coated with sand, all sticky and gritty.

Hoseok stared at it, completely dumbstruck, before he snorted and began to laugh. You let out a whine and tried to be angry at him for laughing, but then he fell on top of you with his face buried on your shoulder and you couldn't help but laugh along with him.

"What are we going to do?" you whined as you toss the soiled condom aside. That got Hoseok sobered up.

"I could run somewhere to buy one."

"What?" you looked up at him, pouting at the thought that you may have to wait longer. "Don't you have a spare?"

Hoseok gave you a sweet smile and shook his head. "No, I don't," he said, snickering. "I didn't exactly plan on stealing a lady away from the party and have wild, hot sex on the beach tonight."

You rolled your eyes and scoffed, "Funny." You looked up to him, readying yourself for disappointment. But there was something in the way he was looking at you, and the fact that you were not the only one unprepared to be so entranced to one another when you had just met made your heart feel bigger, swelling with pride and a hint of a deeper need of having him inside you. "Just tell me you don't have anything."

He shook his head. "I don't have anything," he said with a shy grin. "I don't normally do something like this."

"Me neither," you admitted, before biting your lips when the weight of his gaze drew your heat back. "I'm on the pill."

Your words could have acted like an enchantment, because it made him groan and his dark lust came back alive. His fingers continued their prevent press against your sensitive skin and you lied back, opening your legs wider.

"You sure?"

The only response you gave him was a push of your hips against his crotch, brushing your soaking folds along his length and felt it hardening again. It took you only seconds to feel the heavy weight of his cock hitting against your folds. "Yes, fuck me."