II.XI. A New Chapter II (season finale)

A low grunt escapes his lips,
and he bucks his hips into your hand with a whisper, "Is that so?"

Before you can answer him, Hoseok's hands drop to the hem of your summer dress that falls on your mid-thigh. Slowly, he starts dragging it up to your hips, his fingertips light on your sensitive skin. "I think I might have also found something else that deserves my attention more."

"Y-you do?"

"Mhmm—" he hums softly as he slides his fingers up your inner thigh and presses against your core, with only the thin fabric of your bikini bottom separating his touch from your skin. He gives another gentle press, prompting the pulses forming in the depth of your core to grow stronger, while a soft, needy moan slips right out of your lips. Only Hoseok can draw this reaction out of you, pushing you so soon that you feel like you are about to come, even when he is barely touching you.

Feeling you trembling through his touch, Hoseok withdraws from you, causing you to almost cry out.

"Patience, baby," he says with a soft chuckle.

You look over your shoulder to say something, but stop yourself when you see him unbuckling his belt. He keeps his eyes on you as he is doing this, while giving you his teasing smile that appears slightly too bright compared to the dark look in his gaze. Then every word is lost from you when his pants fall down his legs, freeing his cock from its restraint.

What happens next puts your mind into a spin. Within moments, his hands are back to your waist. Your skirt is raised and your bikini bottoms are pulled aside as he moves, spreading your legs apart and taking his position against your back. All of this happens in the span of seconds, barely giving a chance for you to let it sink in. Then his fingers come sliding between your legs, and the touch that he gives at your folds quickly snaps you out of it.

"Hoseok!" you gasp, glancing out the window before you to see the darkening sky and the spread of white sand below, at the open beach where you had seen some people walking around just this afternoon. "Not here! People might see us!"

"The beach is empty," Hoseok says with a low growl, his lips coming down to your neck while his fingers continue to move. Your hands fall forward, pressing against the glass as he spreads your folds and slips a finger between your slit. He rubs against your slickness as he questions you, "Are you afraid? We've done it outside before, right where people would have most definitely seen us. Granted, the memory is still vague, but it doesn't change the fact that it happened."

Your eyes are closed shut as you tremble, and you are immediately taken back to another part of your dream. The one which came back today when you went to the rocky parts of the beach during your walk with Hoseok.

"This is where we first made love."

Those were the words that Hoseok said to you in your dreams, when his visual representation came reminding you of the past. Today, that dream returned to you in the form of a memory, when you confirmed that the place was real and you saw it appearing clearly in your mind as Hoseok pulled and kissed you against one of the hidden spots he found between those rocks.