VI - 6 Years Ago: Chance Encounter II

The need to feel his lips on yours again hit you like a blow in the gut. Without saying a word, you reached out and grasped the back of his neck to bring him closer, taking his lips back on yours. This time, he didn't hold back. He pulled you hard against his chest as he devoured your lips, his hands running down your body, feeling every curve.

His tongue slipped along your lips and you willingly parted them for him, allowing him to possess your mouth, to take over and taste. His mouth and tongue tasted like beer with a mix of candy, his touches were warm and gentle, sending heat running down south that you melt against him. You didn't think it would be possible to get closer, but somehow you did, and it felt like the line where your body ended and his began was beginning to blur as your lips continued to meld and locked to one another.

A cold breeze passed you by, giving your skin the chills that you shuddered and pulled back with a gasp.

"Should we find someplace warmer? Or at least hidden?" he offered, looking at you with a fully concerned gaze in his eyes. He ran his hands down your bare arms, rubbing against the goosebumps forming on your skin.

A sly smile grew on you when you offered, "We could always run into the house. It's literally right there."

"Still not an option," he said, pulling back as he began leading you back to the party.

Once again, the moment you looked away from him, your eyes fell on something else which caught your attention. "Hey, look at that. There are some rocks a little further down," you told him, pulling him until he saw what you were seeing. "Why don't we keep on walking and see if they can hide us from prying eyes?"

"Aren't you afraid that I might actually hurt you?" He wiggled his eyebrows. "What if I'm a serial killer and you had just given me an idea just where to dump your body?"

Running your hands up his shoulders, you pulled yourself up and brushed your lips against his. Just as he made a move to catch your lips and kiss you, you moved away to nip his earlobe and whispered softly, "If you know how to make me feel good, then I won't mind getting hurt at all."

"Fuck me," he groaned, his chest rumbling with desire from your touch alone.

"I might do just that, Mr. Lawyer," you teased him, not even bothering to wonder just where you had gotten this much confidence from when you then added, "Just say the word."

His eyes darkened. Then he began stalking closer, bringing the sparks you felt from his warmth back between you and stronger. Suddenly the only thing reminding you of where you were was the whiff of sea air and the sand getting between your bare toes, the chill was forgotten as he wrapped his arms around your waist. With a sly smirk, Hoseok pulled you up, surprising you as you were lifted off the ground. In a frantic state, your arms moved around his neck while your legs were wrapped around his waist.