Subaru

"This one!!!!" You were at a carnival with the vampires for the first time and you were very excited. "I wanna go on this one!!!!!" You pointed excitedly at a huge rollercoaster that only seemed to go up. "No, wait this one!!!!!" You pointed at another that made you dizzy just by looking at it. It seemed fun though. This happened another ten to twenty times going on rides and just screaming your head off on them, and finally, you were pooped. You decided to go and sit down in the shade and therefore dragged Subaru with you. "Why do I have to come?" he demanded. "I don't wanna be alone." you whined. "Tch." "You sat down and took in the view. There was a lake just beyond the rollercoasters and you planned on going to the beach at sunset. As you were looking around, you saw a stand set up with giant stuffed animals. You fancied the panda especially. "I want that!" you declared as you stood up. Walking over you realized it was a game of darts. Your dart needed to hit the bulls-eye in order to win the giant panda. 5 tries was 2 dollars. You gave the operator your money and you tried and failed all five times. "Waaaaa! This is too hard!!!" It was then that you realized that Subaru was watching you carefully. "Humph. Watching my defeat?" you slumped sadly. "Maybe I should try again?" You stepped up to the stand again but Subaru cut you off. "Wait. I'll do it. You're not throwing properly." "Oh! Sure!" You stepped back to give him some space. Subaru paid and taking the darts, aimed them carefully and threw them al at once. "Wait! Are you insane?!?!?!" you screamed literally tearing out your hair. "You can't just throw it all!!!" "Tch. You're so foolish." Subaru turned to glare at you. He then pointed to the dart board where all 5 darts stuck right in the bulls-eye. "What?!?!?" you gasped. You were at a loss for words. So was the stand operator. In shock, he handed Subaru the giant panda. "C-congratulations s-sir." was all he managed to say. Subaru didn't respond. He just nodded. "Don't doubt me." he said to you walking to where you were standing. "That's crazy.........I don't understand.....how..." You stared at him open-mouthed. Subaru just shoved the panda at you in response. "Take it. I don't need it. You wanted it anyways right?" You took it and gave it a big hug. "Wow! Thank you so much!!!!!!" you squealed happily. "Subaru you're the best!!!!!" You gave him a big hug as well which caught him off guard. "Tch." he replied stroking your hair gently. As you buried your face in his shirt, he pulled you close and whispered, "I love you." "I love you too Subaru!" You beamed up at him.