Vampires experience exams

Hey guys! Just wanted to say a quick thank you for hitting 80k views!!!! I'm so hyped! It's great that y'all like to read my book and it makes me super happy! Anyways, now that exams are over, I have more time to brainstorm new parts! Why not have the vampire experience exams along with all the high-schoolers? Let's see how they handle the stress! With no further ado, here's the vampires and types of people during exams!  :) Enjoy!

 ~Magical_Melon

Ayato: That one kid  telling everyone he'll ace it. Gets asked a question and answers it completely wrong.

Kanato: Tries to sneak Teddy in, but fails since he might cheat. Sulks the entire exam period and writes random things for everything. If x=6, 4+4x= Kiss my a**.

Laito: Doesn't really know anything, doesn't really care, writes random things for each question. Asks to go to the washroom way too often to be possible.

Shu: Oversleeps and is late for his exam. "I'm already late. What's a few more hours of sleep gonna do?" -his motto

Reiji: Will actually ace the test. Studied for 12 hours straight last night and skipped at least one meal each day for the past month.

Subaru: Overthinks everything, can't help muttering to himself.

Ruki: Competing for highest mark with Reiji. Practices questions in the car.

Yuma: Screams in frustration, checks pulse to make sure he's still 'alive.' What a surprise he hasn't rage quitted yet.

Azusa: Sits there quietly and lets the panic hit him. Is resurrected with 30 seconds left on the clock.

Kou: *absent for a photo shoot what a coincidence*