Vampires react to kittens

Hey! If you guys have seen my other book then you know that recently I've been obsessed with cats. I kinda did an update of this sort in the other book but here's another reaction with your fav vampires just for giggles! Ik I haven't done any one shots lately, they do take lots of time, time that I don't have much of, but I'm trying my best to keep this book alive! Thanks to those who suggested amazing ideas for me to write about, I promise I'll get to them asap! >.< Thanks for putting up with my slow updates! Anyways, hope u guys enjoy! :') Note: these may or may not be different from their personalities but I just chose what I thought fit them best, comment which was ur fav and which u relate to most!

~Magical_Melon

Ayato: likes the kitten a lot, spends time playing with it, the kitten sleeps on his face at night, tries to give it takoyaki sometimes. Kitty watches him play basketball.

Laito: names it 'kitten' just cuz he likes the nickname, gets scratched occasionally from waving the mousey in its face for too long, kitten likes hiding under his fedora.

Kanato: Probably doesn't want Teddy to feel betrayed so stays away from it, will occasionally pet it when Teddy's not around.

Shu: Sleeps beside the kitty, takes good care of it, like a father to it, listens to classical music with it.

Subaru: Tries to befriend it but gets angry with the kitten steps on his flowers, the kitty is scared of him, scratches and bites him lots but runs back to him after a while. An on off thing.

Reiji: Doesn't like the cat messing with his experiments, locks the door to prevent accidents. Feels bad when he hears mewing and the cat scratching at the door so he opens it and lets it in then regrets it immediately. He does this several times.

Yuma: Enjoys breaking things while the cat also shoves things off tables. Great partners in crime. Calls it his minion. Dislikes when the cat will climb trees then meow at him to get it down, he thinks it's a bother.

Ruki: Reads to the kitten while stroking its fur, calls it 'princess' and 'darling,' treats it better than his brothers.  Will take the cat with him to his classes.

Azusa: Lets the cat scratch him, kitty is kinda scared of him, normally humans get upset when they get scratched. But then again he's not human. Sometimes when his bandages dangle the cat will play with them.

Kou: The kind who will spoil his cat, give it sunglasses and a crown, paparazzi follow his cat all day long and take pictures. Does photo shoots with his cat.