Reactions 4

Omg Ok so I wanted to do vampires react to k-pop so be sure to look forward to that in the next chapter update which will be asap! >.< For those of you who don't know what k-pop is, it stands for Korea pop and it's absolutely fantastic so I definitely recommend it to you although what it will cause........*hint* The point of no return *hint* but yeah. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy part 4 of reactions!

~Magical_melon

The vampires react to 'The little mermaid.'

Ayato: THAT WAS PRECIOUS WHAT A BEAUTIFUL STORY!

Kanato: Can we watch the next two movies?

Laito: Wow...cute bikini girls..I must say that is one movie that I enjoyed the most!

Subaru: Tch. What a pain. It wasn't as good as 'Frozen' anyways.

Reiji: ...................Mermaids don't even exist! What's their point?! And people say that the idea of vampires is ridiculous! Ha!

Shu: .....Ok Reiji. Ok.

Yuma: I didn't enjoy it too much. What kinda girl keeps forks and other trash!?? Geez.

Azusa: ...It..was...okay. I though..it was..nice?

Kou: Azusa-kun you think that way for every movie. Now, tell me, who's more handsome, that prince Eric dude or me?

Azusa:....I would have...to...say...

Ruki: Are you trying to start world war 3 Azusa?

Kou: WAIT WAIT WAIT WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!

Ruki: I can't believe this though. This girl changes herself just because of a boy. And an obsession.. With legs?! This lady clearly has a leg loving problem. She should've gone see a real therapist not that octo-lady!

Ayato: I wonder what that woman would taste like though. If I made her into Takoyaki? She's an octopus right?

Laito: You're disgusting Ayato. Why would you eat hot bikini babes-

Ayato: I'm talking about that fat octopus lady with the weird hair.

Laito: Oh take her! Take her! Feel free to eat her~

Subaru: So foolish...

Laito and Ayato: Be careful what you say little bro! We're your elders after all! ;)

Subaru: Help me...

Kanato: *busy watching sequels*

Azusa: *busy trying to calm Kou down* Don't worry Kou I still think......you're..the handsomest...of them all.... (Sound familiar? Maybe we can make our beloved Kou the evil stepmother in Snow White? Jk ;)

Kou: Thank you. Not that I needed that confirmation. I already received 57 bites on Vamp saying that I am indeed hotter than Eric. Take that! (Vamp is a social media used by the vampires and bits are kind of like tweets.)

Ruki: .........

Reiji:....honestly....fighting with an imaginary cartoon figure! How silly is that!?

Kou: Did you just call me silly? *pause* Look I got 34 bits just now saying that I'm not silly! See! (Maybe I should use Vamp more in my oneshots and other things XD)

Reiji: *facepalm*

Yeah that's it for 'The little mermaid!' I'm sorry for not updating often enough and I know this was a pretty short and sad update but...... :( Thanks for keeping up with me! You guys are the best! :D