Reactions 3

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SUCCCH A LOOOOONGGGG TIME!!!! PLEASE ACCEPT AUTHOR-SAN'S APOLOGIESSSS!!!! >.< Anyway I only had time to update another reactions chapter so hope you enjoy! (Btw I apologize in advance for the 'explicit' (not really)content. ;)) This is kinda like a conversation btw so kinda diff in a way.

The vampires react to...... 'Frozen!'

Ayato: Olaf is ma homie guys! We're like thisclose. Total fam.

Laito: Ohhhh two cute babes! What a nice story.....I could totally get the Elsa girl if I wanted to. She's totally my type.

Kanato: WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL HER?!?! I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! TEDDY DO YOU GET IT? (I feel like every time I write Kanato's point of view he's always screaming hysterically about something.)

Laito: No! If you kill the hot babe.....life...has no meaning anymore...

Shu: That was...ok....At least I didn't sleep through it this time. Now someone remind me what happened?

Kanato: STAB HER RIGHT IN THE CHEST!

Ayato: You can't have possibly forgotten Olaf! He's my bestie bro! Remember the name! Ayalaf!

Kanato: KILL THEM ALL!!!!

Shu: ...Are you shipping yourself with a snowman now? That's gotta be the dumbest thing you've ever done.

Kanato: ELSA WILL DIEEE!!!

Laito: Don't be mean Kanato-kun! Oh look! My Elsa body pillow just arrived!

Ayato: Do not mock ore-sama! Our friendship will endure forever!!! Fear not Olaf! Ayato is here!

Reiji: Well...the animation certainly isn't bad it's probably around __ frames per second which is quite good really for humans anyway, which makes sense since we're so advanced in technology so obviously they would be advanced to a certain amount as well, although our animations are still  better even though they are......................................................................................................................KANATO SHUSH I'M TRYING TO MAKE A POINT!

Subaru: I'M DONE WITH DISNEY WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THESE HAPPY ENDINGS?! IT MAKES ME SICK!! SOMEONE DIE!!!

Yuma: DON'T WORRY HALF BROTHER I'M CALLING SHAKESPEARE OH WAIT THE GUY'S DEAD!!!!!

Subaru: YOU CAN SHUT IT I BET YOU REALLY LIKED THAT MOVIE!

Yuma: YOU WISH! TOO BAD I'M WAAAY MANLIER THAN YOU! YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS!

Kou: LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOO CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMOREEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!

Everyone: KOU SHUT UP WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR SINGING!

Azusa: That...was...certainly...unexpected....I...must...say...Kou...sing....the...snowman...one..please...

Kou: DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN?!!!!??

Subaru and Yuma: DIE SCUM!

Ayato: I WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN ME ME MEEEEE!!!

Reiji: ARE YOU DUMB OR ARE YOU DUMB? THERE'S NO SNOW IN THE SUMMER IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED!

Ayato: TALK TO SOMEONE WHO CARES LOSER!

Ruki: I see....Disney is trying to teach girls that they don't need a prince charming to save them? Not too shabby for humans. I'll give them credit for thinking of it. Now....I need to go to my yoga class. These people are giving me a massive headache.

Yuma: AZUSA! WHO'S MANLIER?! ME OR SUBARU?!

Azusa: ..........I'd rather..not...answer...that...question....excuse..me...I'm ...going...to..watch....Frozen fever...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~And that was the start of another catastrophe~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~