Kou

Kou was your boyfriend!!!!!! EEEEeeeeee! You couldn't believe that you had nagged him!!!!!! You twirled around and plopped onto the floor. "What time is it?" you wondered aloud. His letter should be coming soon! You sat up and stared out the window. Nothing. Weird. Five more minutes passed and still nothing. Maybe there was a delay with the mail man? No way. This wasn't right. You waited for twenty more minutes. Ok. Something wasn't right. Soon, it was night time. Still nothing. What was going on?!?! Suddenly, you heard a bleep. You ran over to your phone hoping he had sent you an e-mail. Instead, you were shocked to find something else. A picture of Kou kissing another girl?!?!?! What was this?!?! You gasped and covered your mouth letting your phone drop to the floor. How could he do this to you. HOW?!?!?! That night, you cried yourself to sleep.

              When you woke up the next day, you found lots more e-mails. All of them were e-mails from Kou asking if you were ok and how much he missed you. He had lied right though his teeth. what a jerk. But with those notes of confusion came even more pictures of him making out with some girl. You just tried ignored them all, hurt that he would even try to cheat on you, but deep down inside, you were expecting it. Why would he love you if he had billions of other girls chasing after him? What was so special about you? You started crying again. Wait. You checked your e-mail again. The pictures were from an unknown e-mail. Should you try e-mailing it? "I've got nothing more to lose." you muttered under your breath. You typed up a quick e-mail asking them who they were, how they got those pictures and what they wanted. Their response came fast. It said; Dear girlie.....you don't know who this is? Look in the picture, I'm the one who isn't Kou. ;) Get over it, he doesn't want you anymore. Who would want a small flat-chested, good-for-nothing girl anyways? I can't believe you didn't notice him getting bored of you. You must be a real dimwit. xoxo Kou's lover. Once you read that, you couldn't take it anymore. "Am I really that flat?" you cried. "Kou why???? If only you told me I would've been able to get over this heartbreak!!" You fell to the floor sobbing once again. You were too busy drowning in your own tears that you didn't notice a shadow fall upon you. "Hey? (y/n) what's wrong? You didn't respond to my e-mails so I came back to look for you." You recognized that voice. The voice you once loved, but now wanted nothing more than to destroy. "What do you want?!" you snarled at Kou. He jumped back when he saw you. you didn't blame him. Why would he even look at you again? You were an ugly duckling compared to all those other girls out there. "Woah! You look malnourished and sleep-deprived!" He leaned in ad tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear. "Get away from me! Why do you care???" "Hey...sweetheart listen to me. Whatever you think I did, I didn't. I should be more worried about what you did to me!" "You-you-you cheated on me!!!!! You idiot!!!! Wait what I did to you?" "Woah woah woah....I didn't do that! i would never do that, you were the one who ceated on me! When I sent you e-mails asking what i did to get you so mad, you didn't respond so I came to face you, and pack my stuff. " (You guys lived in the same apartment.) You held out your phone for him to see. "This, is evidence of you cheating on me. He squinted and pointed at the screen. "Sweetie that ain't me. Well, more like it is me...but it's hard to explain." "I've got all day." You crossed your arms and glared at him. Kou sighed. "You cheated on me with another guy. I should be mad at you if anyone." He took out his own phone and showed you. You were surprised to see yourself kissing some other guy.....wait. That photo.... "I wasn't cheating on you! That's my cousin I'm kissing! this was quite a while ago, I have this picture up on my facebook page." Kou looked at you confused. "So you didn't cheat on me? God, now I feel terrible." He sat down and put his head in his hands. "You see, I was told by one of my most serious fans that you were cheating on me. Apparently she said that she'd seen you with another guy. So she showed this this picture as evidence. i was shattered when I saw this and didn't know what to think. She then offered we go for a drink to clear our heads. I agreed since I thought that it was best to 'clear' my head. While I got drunk, she kinda just sat there and watched me, encouraging me to drink more. Now I think I remember her taking my phone and saying she would delete the pictures of us to make me feel better...so I gave it to her. She must've gained access to my e-mail, logged out and used mine so she couldn't be tracked. Then I guess that happened.......while I was drunk..." Kou finished off by pointing to your phone again. "So you still love me?" ".....Yes."you blushed as he wrapped you up in his arms. "So I'm not moving out! Yayyy!!!" He kissed you lightly on the top of your head. "I love you (y/n) and nothing will ever change that!" "Yes. That includes pictures of family." "Ya ya, I'll check out your facebook later. But now....we have some revenge to plan!" Man. You loved this guy so much.