interviews!!!!! :D (5)

Me: Okay, so welcome back to interviews!!! We're on part 5 now!!! Wooo!!! Well let's jump right in to the questions! This time, I invited a friend to help with the question asking!!!

Zoe: Hi!

Me: Ok Zoe! So read the question please!

Zoe: Ok, so, what would you do if you ran into a talking pie?

Me: Well, depends on what kind of pie? *smirks* Apple pie would be the best case.

Zoe: Any pie is good pie!

Me: *puts hands up in surrender pose* Whatever you say mommy.

Zoe: *rolls eyes*

Me: Now.....getting started with Subaru first!

Subaru: I would kill it. With knives. I wouldn't want to run into that thing first of all.

Me: *laughs*

Zoe: *sighs* Of course you would.

Kanato: I would eat it.........it would taste great, right Teddy?

Me: Sure, survival of the fittest!

Zoe: I would do the same! *high fives Kanato* It would probably scream in pain though....

Me: Morbid people........moving on! *smiles*

Shu: I would ignore it, and keep moving along.

Zoe: I assume it would be too annoying to ignore though!

Me: Well, the thing might just want some peace or attention. You never know.

Reiji: I would talk to it, and see what it's doing on earth.

Me: See, there's a reasonable answer! *gives thumbs up to Reiji*

Reiji: Nods. Of course.

Zoe: Talk to it about what? Tableware?

Reiji: Well I'm quite sure it would've seen it's fair share of tableware in it's lifetime....

Zoe: Good point.

Ayato: I would force it to bow down at my feet, call me Ore-sama, and make me takoyaki!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Me: Um...it's a pie..how would it know how to make takoyaki?

Ayato: *gasps* Who doesn't know how to make takoyaki?!

Me: *coughs*

Shu: *sighs*

Kanato: Then mr.pie better know how to make cake!

Zoe: hold on. *gets a pie and throws in Ayato's face*

Ayato: LET'S START WITH YOU!!! BOW DOWN NOW IGNORANT HUMAN!!!

Me: Ayato...please calm down.

Zoe: Humph. Got what he deserved....

Me: I told you to be neutral!

Zoe: ......fine. Laito's next!

Laito: I would try to find out if it's a girl or boy. If it's a girl....*makes a smexy face*

Me: *groans*

Zoe: And what if it's a girl?

Laito: Use your imagination.....*grins evily*

Zoe: Oh god, my eyes!!!

Me: *rubs temples* Ok well....thanks Laito.

Reiji: Why is everyone here so....abnormal?

Subaru: Tch. Killing it was obviously the right answer.

Reiji: But the ressources it could give us! Think about the benefits and the profits!!!

Kanato: As long as it tastes good..right Teddy?

Me: Well, now let's move on to the Mukami's who have decided to join us for this interview also!!! You guys heard the question, so what's your take?

Ruki: I would go to it's world, and take over. If it's just a 'mistake' then I would dissect it and study the internal organs of the pie to see if I can make another one. Then, I would create minions out of the pie.

Zoe: ...would taking over their world accomplish anything?

Ruki: Of course! With the pies technology, which I hope is way more advanced than human and vampire technology, I can come back to earth, and rule the world!!! Soon, I will be the new Adam, and not only that, but the ruler of the universe!!!!

Me: Wow....you gave it a lot of thought huh?

Ruki: Obviously.

Zoe: ....*shakes head*

Yuma: Tch. What a response man. I would eat the pie, only if it's sugar cube flavoured.

Reiji: Are you stupid?

Yuma: Oi. You picking a fight with me?

Reiji: Maybe I am you airhead!

Yuma: Come at me four-eyes!

Me: ......ok then.

Zoe: Um Yuma, forget Reiji, I'm sure there's enough sugar in pies to make it taste like sugar cubes.

Yuma: See?! I win.

Reiji: *rolls eyes* You wish....

Yuma: WHAT WAS THAT?!

Reiji and Yuma: *Arguing in background*

Me: Well then...Azusa?

Azusa: I......would.....cut.......the....pie....into.....pieces.......and........listen....to.......it's......screams.....*grins*

Me: ....wow the sadist side is showing!!! I wonder if it would have intestines?

Zoe: Well.......well....I'm just........not gonna say anything...

Me: Ok, moving on,last but not least...Kou!

Kou: I would use it as my Halloween costume!!! After taking out it's insides of course! It would smell, and look so real I can literally hear my fans screaming my name as they watch me march onstage in my new costume, with my new hit single that I just thought of now, hello baby pie!

Me: Please....no....don't do it....to spare your own dignity.....and mine too......please...

Kou: What's wrong with my idea huh?

Me: ...Do you really want me to say?

Zoe: I think she means what you're imagining is probably going to be completely different from the actual outcome.....but most importantly, wouldn't you get dirty?

Kou: Absolutely not! I would have it cleaned beautifully, and it's going to hang off my gorgeous body fabulously!

Me: .....whatever helps you sleep at night...

Ruki: Or day. We vampires don't sleep at night.

Me: Right. Well, that brings our fifth interview to an end, but keep an eye out for more to come!

Zoe: Yup! And be sure to keep an eye out for me too! I'll be back!