Music camp with a monster (part 1)

(Btw this isn't a part of the fairytales this is just a random oneshot that I decided to make randomly. It will be somewhat longer with more parts but anyways, enjoy!)

So, there you were. Your first day at music camp. This music camp  was only for the strings instruments. You were nervous, but excited at the same time. You didn't come with any friends, so you were kind of worried about being a loner. You played the violin and really loved it. As you were registering by the entrance, you noticed a handsome young man, with blond hair and blue eyes, looking at you. Quickly you turned away before he saw your red face. You overheard some girls nearby oohing and aahing over how hot he was, and you managed to overhear a part of their conversation. "Ain't he hot?!?! He's the son of Tougo Sakamaki the famous guy!!!! OMG I'm like, so happy I came!!!" You sighed and adjusted the strap of your backpack on your back. "(Y/n)?" "Oh um yes?" You waved your hand so whoever was looking for you could find you. "You're group 5." The voice continued to call out names of the other campers and you followed some girls to the girl's dorms. You quickly found your room since it had your name on it, and you went in. "Hi! I'm Aiko, and I'm your roommate! I play the cello!" You were surprised to be greeted so warmly. "Oh hi. I'm (Y/n) as it says on the door..I play violin." You mumbled back. "Alright! That's awesome! Is this your first year?" You nodded. "I'll be your guide of do's and don'ts! Aiko at your service!!!!" She bowed deeply. "Um....thanks.....so I'll take the bed on the left?" Aiko nodded. "Make yourself at home and see you later!" She ran off pretty quick considering how she had just promised to be your guide. You exhaled and started to unpack your stuff. You would be here for a week so better get all your things organized. "This is gonna take a while..." You muttered to yourself as you began to shelve your clothes in one of the closets attached to the wall beside your bed.

After the opening ceremony thingie, you were beat. You just wanted to go take a nap. No such luck. "Okay, now I want you to get into your teams! Team 1 over there, team 2 over there...." The head counselor continued to point out where each team would meet up. Lucky for you, you didn't have to sit around and wait long. You gathered with the rest of your team right beside the girls bathroom. "Okay, so I'll be the one in charge of this team." A friendly looking girl with brown hair and brown eyes greeted you all politely. "My name's Chiyo, and if you need anything, just ask! So lets get to know each other first!" "Wait um excuse me?" A timid looking girl raised her hand shyly. "Why do we need teams?" "That is a very good question! Can anyone tell me why we need teams?" Chiyo looked around the circle you were standing in. That's when you noticed him. The blond guy all the girls were gossiping about. He let out a sigh as if annoyed, then raised his hand. "Yes Shu?" So his name was Shu.... "It's for the games we play. Those are called the Grand Music Games. Known as GMG for short. Each team gets awarded points for winning games, but if you lose you lose points obviously. At the end, the team with the most points get an award. The award is usually cheap so don't go looking forward to it too much." "Ahaha! That's enough! But anyways, ya that's basically what the GMGs are. You nodded. Fascinating. You were ready to win this. "So....About those names....Let's go clockwise." You learned that there was a Shu, Aki, Ako, (those two were twins)Shizuka and Ryuu in your group. They all seemed like friendly people thank goodness. Shu played the violin also, while Aki and Ako played the cello. (Surprising considering how tiny they were.) Shizuka played the viola and Ryuu played the harp. That's pretty cool. After discussing team names, a logo for your flag and whatnot, you were forced along with the other 10 teams to perform your anthem, which you had made up also. During the performance, you noticed Shu inching towards you. You frowned and moved away a bit. That's when you noticed him take a deep breath of the air around you, then move away, to where he was standing before. Creepy. You tired to not let that disturb you. In the middle of watching some other group perform their version of O'Canada turned O'Pa-n-da,(which is weird, yes I know) you noticed that your stomach was producing some weird sounds. "You're hungry? Try to keep that sound to yourself until lunchtime at least. It's annoying." Shu had somehow gotten a spot behind you and he had his eyes closed, and his earbuds in. "Sorry for being hungry, which is totally natural, and sorry that you have super hearing powers." You shot back angrily. Humph. You turned to face the front again. When the last group had performed, you all filed into the 'mess hall'/cafeteria for lunch. There were beef burgers and fries with lemonade, and for desert, chocolate cake. You were staring to like this place. You were sitting with Aiko, Aki, Ako, and two other girls you didn't recognize. It was 6 to a table. You noticed that Aiko, Aki and Ako all looked super similar. "Are you guys related?" You asked through a mouthful of burger. Aiko nodded. "Those two are one year younger than me, so I'm their older sister. Too bad I wasn't put in their group, I heard you guys have Shu." She lowered her voice to a whisper. What was it with girls here and Shu? Just cuz he had a pretty face? "Oh, and these two girls are from my group, Katy, and Yuri." Aiko gestured towards the two girls sittin across from you. They waved and smiled. You nodded at them in acknowledgement. "I'm (y/n)." You introduced yourself to them. "Nice to meet you." They replied. You smiled. These girls were nice. Maybe you wouldn't be as lonely as you thought you would.

During Strings, you noticed that Shu was sitting right next to you. Every once in a while he would ake a whiff of the air around you and seem satisfied of something. Because of him, you couldn't concentrate on the music. Finally, frustrated, you burst. "CAN YOU STOP SMELLING ME?!?! THAT'S JUST PLAIN CREEPY!!!" Shu merely looked at you with an angelic expression on his face that said, "who me?" "Shhh...You're being disruptive. I can't concentrate with your yelling." That was all he said. That's when you noticed the whole room staring at you. "Are you done?" The conducter, Mr. Rayes, raised an eyebrow at you. He seemed annoyed. You nodded meekly. "Yes. I'm sorry, it won't happen again sir...." You murmured embarrassed. Beside you, Shu seemed overly interested in examining the sheet music on his stand. This was gonna be a long week, you could tell.