Online Dating

You giggled as a text from Fedora Lord came in. Ever since you had started on the dating site onlinedatingmadeeasy.com, you had almost instantly fallen in love. After finding your match, you two exchanged e-mails, and now you e-mailed each other on a regular basis.

"(Y/n)? Dinner time." You sighed when your mom called you, and quickly typed, 'gtg eat dinner ;).'

After dinner, you went back up to your room. 'Hey. I'm back,' you sent an e-mail after opening up the tab again.

 'No problem darling.' You blushed and sighed. If only you could meet him in real life. What kind of wonderful person would he be? You had already seen what he looked like from his profile picture, and he was gorgeous. Shining green eyes and luscious red locks tucked under a fedora.

'Would you like to meet up somewhere? I'm in your region.' It was almost as if he had read your mind!

Surprised, you responded, 'You're in my region???'

'Yup. ;) Cool place.' You practically died right there. This was your chance to meet the man of your dreams!

'When you wanna meet?'

'Anytime babe.'

'tmr ok??'

'Sure.'

'Great where?'

'In front of the elephant statue...'

'That's fine! Cya tmr! :D'

';*'

The next day, you woke up bright and early to plan your outfit. "Is this a bit much?" You wondered, as you picked out a dress. "Is this too casual?" You sighed and sat on the edge of your bed. "I'm probably gonna have to go naked..." You groaned and stood up to take your closet apart yet again. After about an hour of throwing your clothes here and there, you had finally decided on something cute, but not too flashy or over the top. You skipped happily down the stairs for breakfast, and were out the door in no time.

"Hiii!!!" You gasped for breath as you reached the statue. "Sorry I'm late, I just had a hard time planning my outfit and I had to try to stuff everything under my bed so my mom wouldn't get mad at me for making my room messy and-" You paused to gasp for air.

"Hi. It's nice to see that you care about your appearance." He winked at you. "What's your name?"

"I'm (Y/n). You?"

"Laito. As you can see I don't use my real name for usernames." He let out a chuckle.

"Um....so you wanna get a drink? I know a good café around here..." You turned and pointed down the street. "It's there. Come on, I'll show you." You took Laito's hand and led him to the café. "Do you want anything? I can recommend something for you if you'd like." You nervously buckled and unbuckled a button on your jacket.

"Calm down!" Laito laughed and patted you gently on the head. "It's ok. I'm not gonna run away from you, so take your time. It's better if we more time together right?" He winked at you. "Here, I'll pay, you order. That sound okay?"

"We can split it!" You declared.

"I got this. It's polite to treat a lady. Nfufufu."

"O-okay. Here then I'll get this..."

As the day progressed, the both of you got to know each other better. Everything was going well. That is, until his ex-girlfriend came in.

"Omg! Laito! I would never expect to see you in such a place!"