Haunted

Hey guys! IDK if this one shot makes sense, but I tried my best to make it realistic....Sorry if it's not! I haven't written a one shot in forever and I feel like I kinda forgot how to... But anyways, this is a Halloween themed one shot, just as I promised, and I hope you guys enjoy! Also want to say a quick thanks for passing 70k!!! Whoo!! I'm super happy and excited! Keep watch for future material! :)

~Magical_Melon

"Omigosh!!!!!!!!!!! Look at that!" You turned expectantly towards your boyfriend Laito. He looked up from his phone, unfazed.

"What?"

"How do you not find that costume amazing? I need a picture!" You quickly snapped a few photos then went around to another rack of costumes. You and Laito had gone out on a date that had turned into costume shopping soon after. He had recently come from Japan and you were excited to share some great childhood memories with him. "Do you know what you want to be?"

"No idea. A stripper?"

"No!"

"Just kidding, I haven't put much thought into it."

"Omigosh. You flipped through some princess dresses and pulled out a black dress decorated with cobwebs. "Isn't this cool?" You held it out to Laito.

"Not really my type of thing."

"Not for you silly! For me..." You looked at it intently and placed it back on the rack with a sigh. "I need something....manificent y'know? Something breathtakingly awesome!"

"Yup."

"C'mon! Show at least a little interest!"

"I just don't really care about Halloween."

"But free candy!"

"Just go buy it. It's also safer that way...."

"Geez, be that way." You sighed and looked over a stack of hats.

"That one reminds me of the cat in the hat. Unless you were going for that look..." Laito smirked at you and studied the red and white striped hat snuggled on your head.

"It's part of that costume."

"You're going as a cat?"

"Why not?"

"At least pick something.....sexier?" Laito pointed towards some lacy fabric sticking out from the shelf.

"Um...where's the rest of this costume?" You held up the small strip of fabric and stared at it. "You can't seriously expect anyone to wear this can you?"

"I think it looks great."

"Laito. This costume is basically non-existent due to how small it is."

"Whatever..I don't really care anyways." He sighed and plopped down on a chair nearby, pulling his fedora over his eyes. "Come get me when you're done."

"I'll leave you here." You stuck your tongue out at him. Not that he could see. "So you're not planning on going to the Halloween dance either?"

"Hm?"

"You promised you would go with me though!" You pouted.

"Oh yeah that... Don't you need a costume to attend?"

"You're scary enough as you are..."

"Ouch." He cracked a grin and peeked up at you from beneath the rim of his hat.

"It'll be fun! Just come with me! You can go as yourself from, like...a day ago! You'll find something I'm sure."

"Yeah...right..."