Kanato

"(Y/n)? Would you like to have a tea party with us?" You looked up from your book to see Kanato and Teddy standing in front of you. "Oh, I don't know, I'm busy right now. Maybe later." You gestured to your book and went back to reading it, hoping that he would leave. "That's not very nice. We invited you, so you can't turn us down. Right teddy?" Urgh. There was no way you could get out of it now. You were the Sakamakis maid. You knew that they were all vampires and tried to stay away from them as much as possible, only cleaning here and there when needed. Kanato was the only one who really paid any attention to you, and you secretly liked him more than any of the others. Way more. Now, there was no way that you could run or hide. "Okay." You sighed and stood up, brushing off your apron as you stood. "Good! Come, we'll show you the way." He held Teddy out and as if in a trance, started walking towards the garden. "Oh. Wait that's not a good idea. Subaru-sama would surely be angry..." You tried to reason with him, but he didn't seem to hear, or if he did, he ignored you. "Alright. Let's just get this over with." You sighed, but inside you were kind of thrilled that you and Kanato would be alone. Together.

As Kanato/Teddy led you into the garden, you noticed that there was a beautiful gazebo. How long had that been there, you wondered. "Here we are. Sit and have some sweets." Kanato extended his hand to you and opened his palm, revealing a small piece of cake. "No thank you..." You tried to politely decline but Kanato's eyes blazed in anger. "YOU WILL EAT IT! Or should I feed it to you?" He pushed you to the floor, and sat on you. "Kanato-san..." You turned away from him as he tried to shove the cake in your mouth. "Ahhhhh! Say ahhhh and open wide!!!! Ahahahahaha!" Kanato's eyes were wide and his mouth was open in a psychotic laugh. "Kanato-san! Please!!!" "Oh that's right, you women like to be kissed before anything else right? That's what you want." He pushed his mouth onto yours and you let out a soft moan. "Kanato.........." "(Y/n) I love you....." "Kanato...............I love you too.

When Subaru found you both asleep in each others arms, he wasn't happy at all that you had destroyed some of his flowers, and he put you to work for the next few weeks, tending to his garden. You didn't mind at all though, since Kanato kept you company. You two were a match made in......heaven? No....hell is more like it.

This one shot was a lot shorter than all the others, but I hope you guys enjoy it all the same! >.< I'll be doing my best to write some more so stay tuned!

-Magical~melon