Solo

Chapter 1

Solo woke looking out his childhood home on a hill down at the quiet villages below him. Solo good morning. Solo hated mornings yes? We have another bride arrival today coming in from Frozen Juniper. How can anyone survive on frozen Juniper? Who knows they did the girl claims they needed a few days to reach the five year bench mark. She got proof? Said she does but they all do.

All proof must be looked at if a galactic liaison comes here and thinks we reaped a planet that passed the time frame and the inhabitants had proof I will loose all my merchant and trade licensing even the one I inherited they don't offer any longer like those talking Minnie monkeys. His butler smiled only you have those Solo.

My father got them as gifts when I was a boy then I began to mate them and that's when they stopped the sales unless you had paperwork prior. Thank the heavens my father had the foresight to gift the license with the monkeys. They are my eyes and ears now. They love you solo I would love you if you give me a house.

Give you a house? Earn a house is more like it. I need about six maids during the bride exchange. We have a new shipment today Solo pick the low brides try not to sell these you keep selling our staff. Yes to men they fell in love with get twelve girls and bring me an old woman who has experience running a house. Any black and lumen women--

I know bring them they are not for sale finding them is harder and harder Solo. Of course they are my planet has been extinct almost 200 years it was obliterated by the asteroid storms of 3090. So far you have six female and five men. Do they get along? Yes they love it here. Good I want them happy.  As you wish planet curator.

Solo dressed rushing on his mechanical horse his team followed him to meet the transport ship of women. As soon as the door opened they were scanned for race an nationality. Some did not look female and some were so dirty one could not see skin and the smell an eclectic galactic funk.

Solo hopped down picking twelve e women. This one he pointed to a old woman looking at her hands seeing blisters she was no stranger to hard work. A woman was wild fighting the guards.
What is her problem? She said she passed her reaping and the counsel will hear. What language? The ship has a built in interpreter we never heard it. One of the guys pushed her hey! Speak! She slapped his hand making the other women laugh.

Hlyloopk Ashandrat. Solo stared shocked. Nosekat allasheerk domakpleek Solo responded. She got on line easy with the other women.

What language is that Boss?

Black Lumee from my home world. I thought you said the people died. They did very few made it off the planet it was a bad time.

Well her people did cause boss she fine as hell.