Trapped

Chapter 21

Solo was reading past transmissions when everything went down. The man laughing feverish because Ash cut off his hand cauterizing it with the same machete she cut it off with.  Alarms rang as emergency back up generators kicked in then went out. Ash stared at solo going in her bag for weapons he did the same. The man laughed wickedly they are here they are coming for you! He laughed as thunder clapped over head with dark torrential rain outside. What the fuck are you saying traitor?

This WAS our planet bitch now the cobra people lay claim to it for is rich salt properties which they need to procreate. When the asteroids hit it added sodium nutrients to the dead side of the planet. That is where they will lay eggs in the soil and sand giving life to cobra babies who will grow to strong soldiers who will swallow your people whole.

They are here to lense and cleanse the vermin off thier planet...that vermin is YOU! Do you know what they do to Black Lumi? The keep you alive cut your body parts off cook them and feed the to pregnant women and children for your sodium and nutrients on your blue skin! You people? What the hell are you stupid? You will be a lap dog to them you know the Cobra people are ruthless and known to turn their backs on their allies.

Ash knocked him out. What are you doing Ash? No one is taking this planet from us Solo we are  keeping this shit for our people for our babies. This is where you will marry me and we will raise our babies in your childhood palace. Prepare for war my king as she placed a bullet proof vest on she got from the fool she knocked out handing Solo one.

The coms are down baby we can't call for help before the locaters went down I counted thirty men showing on the heat sensortisers. Then thirty men shall die by our hands this night we shall bathe in blood and make offerings to our gods as their blood soaks into Lumi land as a blessed offering to return and replenish what we lost decades ago yes my lord?

Solo kissed her turned on yes baby. Take off your clothes Solo. Solo undressed as darkness fell upon them this is the first place they will come and we will give them a welcome worth the wait. Ash stripped the mans uniform giving it to Solo he slipped it on. Adorn the hood and ninja mask they will think you are him. What about you baby? She pulled back her hair grabbing the unconscious mans hair.

Ash made a cut circle around his hairline pulling his face over his skull Solo got the weapons together as the man cried out in agony. Ash cut out out tongue to silence him shut up she mumbled through clinched angry teeth. Ash bent down the man a bloody mess she put her male Burmese mask on. She slid the warm bloody face over her clean face his long blue blood drenched hair dripping  down her back and on an identical uniform as solo's she found in the closet.

Solo looked up to a hood covered Ash wearing a Burmese cut face. Shock rolled over him with mix of respect and fear. Don't be scared my love it is them that need to fear us. Thunder lit the room giving Solo a short clearer look at Ash. The couple filled themselves with various weapons even weapons that belonged to the man they captured. 

Solo walked Ash to the map on the wall pointing to certain areas. She nodded yes quietly as they heard men in the hallway of the old clinic.

Solo looked down water began to cover his rubber sole combat boot covered feet as the couple escaped out the back door down the dark corridor.

Four Cobra's entered the old office HAROLD you in here?! A cut tongue Harold moaned and kicked water trying to warn his brothers in arms.

The back door cracked open MMMMMMMM! Harold exclaimed. AHHHHH! AHHHH! Screams filled the air. The smell of cooked cobra flesh loomed with the sweet smell of death.

Lieutenant pushed the office door open to five of him men dead from electrocution a large live wire sparking and flapping dangerously wild as smoke rose from five dead cobra people.

Lieutenant looked on the wall a message was left written with the blood of his soldier which read.

YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE THIS PLANET...HERE IS WHERE YOU DIE.

-KING SOLO-