Black Lumi Visit

Chapter 19

Look at you woman you cant stand up. I am fine Solo. Walk to me Ash. Ash walked a crooked line to solo making him laugh. Baby you can't go. Im going and That's final the healer gave pills said by the time we land I will have my equilibrium back. Solo shook his had at her stubbornness. Well? Solo laughed at her attitude. Is that the way you speak to king? He held her pecking her lips yes that is the way a Queen speaks to her husband no difference king or merchant you are you and I am me. Solo smiled rubbing his nose on hers. Do you need help bathing and dressing Ash? Solo smiled a boyish grin. I think I have it of not i can ask one of the women who was not matched.

You sure the ones not matched are very bitter. They don't need to be bitter they need to step.up their sexy game the game of seduction. Really? Solo grinned yes remember the catacombs when I tossed you on the wall? No I don't recall I may need a reminder love. Umm we can have a reenactment after you marry me. Solo sat sipping wine hurry we leave in a hour dress warm wear boots it's winter on black Lumi.

The couple exited the palace to a carriage to drop them to the space ship docks. We can ride we don't need a carriage and escorts Solo. One thing we are not doing is you telling me what is good fort wife and children. I am the head not you do you accept this? Ash grinned sometimes. Solo removed his shades staring the sun accenting his apparent handsome face. Okay! He put his sunglasses on get in he said firmly. Ash climbed in fanning the coach mans hand away from helping her up making Solo laugh. Ignore her he said to his Pythokic coach man in his language. What did you say? I said forgive her she is not well.

Thank you my love Ash rested her head on his large shoulder. The two boarded the ship solo handed her a box. What is this? She smiled opening it she lost her breath clutching her chest SOLO! 

He pulled it out the box a waist length silver fox coat. Thank you baby she kissed his lips squealing in glee wait till I show mama elder. Don't show grandmother baby. Why? What if you are a priestess these are gifts of vanity you will be reminded of that by her and you know it. I don't want to be a priestess I want to be a wife! A mother! Your wife! My life is my own!

When you were saved from the slavers you were offered to the patron goddess of girls for her to select her new lead priestess of temple and ritual prayer over her planet Black Lumi. When you reach womanhood in a year at 20 life years she will choose her high priestess. You must be chaste pure and untouched to serve her will. To break your chastity is an insult to the goddess an abomination I can be cursed by her loose everything...lose you when all i had to do was wait baby one year. Ash wiped her eyes kissing his hand I already spoke with godson sincere. The god of peace is your god child?

Yes I will ask him to speak with the goddess as they are all burmese and Lumi gods. Ash wiped her face sniffing. Don't get happy she can say nothing.

The ship took off and landed on black Lumi it was already night. Ash and solo with three escorts traveled on foot to his childhood home. When they entered Solo drew his gun the house was clean perfect food was cooking and a fire was lit. A man black lumi exited kneeling before Solo. He left king I was left behind by your father to guard what is left of our planet I am a care taker I am to welcome you home if you returned.

Welcome home my lord. Solo smiled holding Ash's hand.