Distress Call

Chapter 22

Ash and Solo hid in a slop closet with the door locked four doors down from the electrocution. Lutheran and his men ran down the back stair well since Solo left the door open, giving the impression they went that way.  Solo stepped out, calling Ash. Ash ran behind Solo her back to his as they crept up the hall. Solo used a hook on a stick that was in the janitors closet. He pulled the floating bodies to the hallway while ash stripped them of weapons. She found a com that wasn't wet. Solo stopped her from calling for help they would kill the while they orbited the planet. Hold it for when we're done, be whispered. One of the men moaned. Ash pushed a blade through his neck. One stripped of weaponry and communication equipment, Ash and Solo went back to the closet. They opened a window and shimmied down a water drain pipe to the third floor from the fifth floor to the janitors room on that floor. Once inside, Ash smiled, showing Solo what she found.

She handed the items to solo. SPLIT UP FIND THEM! Lieutenant gave the order.  A cobra guard walked down the hall, kicking doors in weapon drawn. Solo and Ash unlocked the door, diabolically welcoming him in. The door flew open solo hanging from a pipe in the ceiling squeezed paint thinner in the cobras face and clothes Ash pushed her hand out from under a crowded shelf tossing a match book on the would be assassin. He screamed and twirled, making his way in the closet.

Solo locked the door. Ash kicked him out the third floor windows into the rain, where he still burned, screaming for help. Ash pushed her head out, and one of the guards fired rounds at the window. Solo pulled her to the floor as the couple belly crawled to safety in the old classroom across the hall.

Ash giggled at the man, plundering to his death. Solo grinned with her picking up a grenade off the floor he dropped pin still in. A flash grenade.  Ash handed Solo a gas mask she took off the dead in the office, and she successfully electrocuted to death.

The duo walked to another room full of beds and old sheets. They began tying the sheets together. Solo tied it to the end, secure to the radiator, and they tossed the sheet out the window, climbing out the building and both making it safe to the ground Treeline? Ash asked Solo yeah baby ready? She took off running solo and gave chase as they headed to the woods using it as a field to commit murder.

I know these woods well. I played here as a child, but we have to be careful. I saw asteroid holes on the land maps before we lost reception.

Ash grinned where? Solo led her to the ones he saw.

Grandmother Elder got half a message from Ash and a half message from Solo. The transmission was garbled full of static and white noise. Her com rang it was Benediction. Benny, how are you and Liat? Well, grandma, did you get a distress call from Black Lumi? I got a communication com it came through destroyed why?

I got a distress signal from there is solo on the planet? I would say yes, the call came from there. As you know, we are trying to secure the planet to habitat it. What ails you, Benny? The distress he needs helps grandma. Then go help your child hood friend Benny.

I will call you when I am in orbit. im taking three hundred of my assassination team. Assassination, not royal guards?  Queen Liat assembled a team of ruthless killers, and when I say ruthless, I mean just that. She formed them from murderers and killers from our incarceration. They kill without hesitation. Grandmother smiled, sounds like a wise queen to me. Yes ma'am let me go ill be in touch grandmother.

Benny dressed in war attire he bid Liat goodbye promising to be home before dinner. He left the planet with 300 blood thirsty killers who were ready to make their axes slick with the blood of their enemies.