Mate Matching Protocols

Chapter 6

The second dance began the dance of seduction the music was slow enticing and alluring. The women swayed with the wind if the wind bent east they bent east if the wind blew west hips and ass swung west it was a beautiful dance.

The first dance was fast pace made the blood boil of the men watching. The second dance to Solo was what the first dance used to be slow, sensual, sexual, and inviting. When the dance ended the women were on their knees holding hands it was a beautiful dance leaving a lot to be imagined by a man seeking a luxurious wife.

Women wore sheer robes and lace underwear they adorned nipple covers made of honey comb and genuine floral vaginal covers or where their birth canals were located were covered, everything else was exposed including ass, thighs and legs.

It was a very enticing dance they were almost completely naked under the shares and Lace but you had to really stare in order to see belly buttons stomachs and other female body parts of being without the
Galaxy.

Solo knew his money for this set of brokering brides would be hamdsome he prayed it went smoothly his phone was ringing non-stop so much so he had to put it on silent there were 200 women to choose from he had to see how many of the 200 was set up for dates the next morning.

It would be a long night for him he now had to go home and match those men with the women they wanted to date he had to make sure the women answered him the same night whether they wanted to go out with the man on a stroll or to brunch lunch breakfast or dinner. Nothing sexual was to happen before the broker deal was paid in full solo was very clear with the women if men were being pushy or aggressive solo would step in and have them removed off the planet.

The women were to remain inside Through The Brokerage days they were not to be seen on the streets unless they had a date. Solo whole thought was out of sight more desired but if you were constantly exposing yourself a man wanting to see you privately would not because he could see you at the grocery store or at a coffee shop. Once a broker bring Dale begin it was in the woman's contract not to step foot on the streets unless she had a date.

The women were escorted back to their homes by lieutenant in solos Planet guards. From there solo went directly home opened his Leviticus computer called and began seeing how many people actually responded to the dances that night. He walked around the wall looking straight through it. The electronic wall rolls up off the table before him faces of the women that were in the dances 200 were present. If a man asks to be broken with that woman their name would come up next to their face and the name appeared by order of how fast they put in the request.

If a man had a double request with one woman and then another his name was at the top so no let him know he would have to do a morning breakfast and then a late brunch and possibly a dinner because there was three different women he wanted to see first and all three had to be seen by him so him writing out a schedule would take all night.

Lieutenant walked in sitting down exhaling his tail dragged the floor tapping it stop doing that I hate when your tail types the floor is aggravating. It makes me relax like I want to go to sleep right now I'm so tired. You should be tired for that bullshit you pulled down in the catacombs. Lieutenant looked at solo smiling what's the matter everybody else can get a woman but you? Do you have any idea what you're doing lieutenant?

That may be a trainee of a high priestess of my original home planet we as black Nubian Lumi descendants have not figured out whether she is in training, a person who has already been blessed by a high priestess, or what. So until we find out what the fuck she is she is off limit sexually. I cannot have the original inhabitants of my Planet angry with me because I defiled a priestess.