Bride Broker

Chapter 3

Solo was up all night arranging brides he had to broke up for marriages. There were women left over on his planet that had been there for 6 years no one wanted them for whatever reason most times it was because they locked something of that culture of what it was renowned for. For example there was a kylock night woman who was on his planet for 6 years she did not illuminate during sex therefore she was not desired by her people nor any man outside of her people.

Some women did not get caught in a raid or a planet sweep some women migrated to his planet to ascertain a marriage through a broker which was him. His reputation was renowned in the galaxies for properly matching couples that stayed married for centuries even. He also was good at finding women for men of high power and position who were weird and awkward to the princesses and Empresses that will groom to marry them.

In this Century women no longer had to marry a man they were betrothed to at birth. Through the histories many have found that doing this led to rape or contempt. How can you force a woman or a being to marry someone they never met or new? This person can be psychologically imbalanced or a sadist. In some cultures your psychological imbalances may not equal another's psychological imbalances.  In some cultures your status during sex is what may be expected in other cultures. In order for solo to match couples properly he had to master different cultures, races, creeds, aliens, beings, beings of light, and Elementals. You name it he had to go to school and learn mating rituals what beings matched outside thier race.  It was a long and tedious process to be exact his grandfather kept him in mating school for 10 years of time.

He refused to get a galactic lawsuit because his grandson matched someone with a being who had sex with them for the first time ultimately killing them. One being could kill another if the woman's body was not compatible enough to accept the power behind that sperm. This is as it is with women who had a powerful vaginal Canal or birth canal squeezing a man's penis popping it inside of her during an orgasm causing that king or God of his planet to die instantly. Heads would roll and the first head that would roll would be solo's because he connected them doing so he had to know whether they were compatible or not.

This is why he ran subculture DNA tests he did not only go by what he saw before he matched a bride he did a complete DNA breakdown a lineage Z1 testing kit as well as a blood breakdown of every molecule that was in you making up who stood before him. Solo was eager to find out what the Priestess that was in his bedroom the night before was made of. She was not 100% black Lumi there was no way. Her skin would be blue like his and flicker in the Moonlight but when she stood in the Moonlight of his bedroom there was no flicker within her skin or under it. He could see however the Nubian lineage within her her skin had an olive glow and her hair was kinky at the roots and in between.

The Nubian and Moor blood they had within them ran deep and it was impossible to breed it out black always shine through even under alien skin. He looked at her close checking for other signs of black Nubian Moor life there were other ways he could look but that would require her stripping her clothes completely off and if she was the Priestess she said she was he was not about to defile her trying to find out if she was in fact a resident of black Lumi at one point or not. Solo called his lieutenant I need you to give me a complete scan run down on everyone that arrived on yesterday's ship. Especially the one claiming to be a black lumi Priestess what planet did you get her from? Lieutenant noddded his head I have no idea right now. I have to go through the Manifest and find out what planet we visited in in what order I will get back to you within the hour would that work? Yes that would work also I need to know was that planet cleared to be reaped this woman is saying she had three days left on her clearance.

Okay solo if she had 3 days left then that's 3 Days To reap we're clear. You and I know that the time galactically is not the same here three days could have been 5 days ago according to Galactic police time. We need to find out the time frame in which she is speaking. If she is correct then we shall release her back to her planet and reap it no more am I clear lieutenant?