Damage Control

Chapter 13

Solo had to do a deep damage control. He called the United Federation of planets of which he was a active member of, he called for the peace division to come to his Planet immediately to help put out any potential fires that may rise with the planet xylarkia. The council was in route to help him even though the members of the planet xylarkia are not part of the United Federation of planets they were considering joining.

That was a planet sincere of seven circles now dubbed the Burmese Prince of Peace was trying to get to join their cause. Xylarkia was known to be an aggressive planet starting cold Wars with surrounding galaxies in orbit threatening to strip them of Natural Resources if they were not given what they needed for their planet to survive. Sincere Burmese the Prince of Peace had been in constant contact and negotiation with the king of zylarkia to help him understand threats were now considered a thing of the past, a tactic used by Old Kings when planets were more primitive and did not understand the reasoning behind uniting. The young king was new and his blood was fresh he was open to negotiations before War all sincere the Prince of Peace of the seven circles needed to get was his signature binding him to the peace treaty within the galaxies and orbits of all the planets they secured thus far.

Solo called benediction letting him know exactly what happened he asked if sincere were out of orbit and back on seven circles he would never ask his godson to come and assist on any matter but because he had such a wonderful relationship with the people of Zylarkia they would know he would not intentionally allow harm to come to their young king. Sincere now only 12 years old a product of the god of war and goddess of love on his planet was willing to come and help his Godfather in any way possible.

A king died on Exchange world and because of that benediction with a company his son on his mission to Aid in peace where there may be War. Benediction closed his doors he secured all his windows locking everything using a special code no one had to get in or out he made sure he was all alone he opened a secret compartment within his walls when the walls parted like sliding doors there were over 3,000 cameras within the wall.

It was going to be a long night solo had to go to each camera one by one on the night the king of zilakia was said to be murdered he had to backtrack his entire day up until the time he passed away. That means he would have to track him through every camera on every part of his planet in order to show his people when they arrive exactly what happened to him. He also needed to know what happened to him it was definitely Foul Play and he was going to get to the bottom of it. There was a knock at his door, solo walk to the door who is it? It's me Ash. Solo place his index finger on the keypad pressing some odd symbols the door lit and opened the code is not working solo what happened to the door? I changed the code temporarily come in you will be here with me all night I'm going to lock it again and you cannot leave I don't want anyone seeing what I'm about to show you you are never to discuss it with anyone are we clear?

Ash looked wide-eyed and inquisitive shaking her head in 100% agreement yes. He opened Double Glass bulletproof doors walking her into his back bedroom where the exposed cameras were on the walls. Whoa... Ash exclaimed as she saw all the cameras and everyone walking around the planet on all aspects and sides of the planet she walked as close as she could to the TVs looking at the closed circuit monitors staring and putting her fingers on the screens as people walked about their day not knowing they were being watched. What is that? Orbs they circle the planet 24 hours a day baby. They look like humsing birds solo. You like that Ash? I invented them. Ash grinned.

Who put this Here solo? My forefathers put this here and with each son born we add more cameras as the planet grows with more inhabitants more surveillance is needed. When I have a son it will be his job to add on to the cameras that is why the wall is so long there is plenty of wiring and space for him to add on as he increases growth by adding hotels or museums or whatever his heart desires to bring the money to this planet. But I cannot have a world for my son where murder is allowed to exist I helped my forefathers create this world so people could come here and feel safe.

This is an escape away from the worries of the world the hardships or the entrapment enslavement or whatever they are coming from to come to exchange world to relax. There has not been a murder on my planet since I was 2 years old and that was an accident. He sat back shaking his head sipping a glass of whiskey and port wine. Ash walked up to him massaging his shoulders I help you she said and broken English.

How I help? Solo looked up at her with sad eyes you can look at this half of the camera whenever you see the xylorkian king let me know and we can freeze the tapes to mark them so when his Representatives arrive they can see exactly what happened to him Ash. It's going to be a long night do you want me to go get us food and snacks from the kitchen that way if we get hungry we don't have to leave?

Yes you can do that but I only want you making my food no one else no one can be trusted at this time and the same for you if you did not make it do not eat it I don't want to see anything that happened to you.

Solo held her hand kissing it go now honey and come right back I need you and I need your help please. Ash smiled she was happy to be there and glad to see he was finally opening up at least a little showing that it was okay for him to have help and he was not in this world alone. Ash walked down the corridor towards the kitchen a door crept open someone snatched her inside her mouth covered with a large smelly hand. The person let her go tossing her across the room she fell to the floor losing balance.

Ash looked up from the floor in the face of lieutenant why did solo change all the codes on all the doors in his Palace? I have no idea ask solo I'm a lowly maid I make food... feed him I don't ask questions you should do same. What were you doing on Frozen Earth? Giraffe Ash stared with a nasty look across her face.

She picked herself off the floor brushing her clothes off headed towards the door move! Lieutenant grabbed her arm you are going to help me you are going to tell me everything solo does ash. Or what if I don't?

I'm going to kill you real slow just like I killed Solo's father.