Epilogue

Epilogue

Solo lay Ash down gently in their bed. She was nervous but didn't understand why hell she'd been naked around him several times. Maybe because he would be her first. I'm going to get wine and your favorite fruits something tells me we will be here for a while. Ash nodded yes nervously. Solo went to the catacombs picking red grapes placing them in a wood bowl. His feet in the dirt they grew from it was quiet down there at night peaceful he would miss exchange world. Having to rule over black lumi he would have to appoint someone to be in charge until he had a son. Benediction suggested his Uncle Antonio possibly because he was family and could be trusted.

Solo inhaled dropping the bowl the only light seeped in from the moon tiny hands rolled up his flat abs to his nipples. Fingers circled his nipples breeze light causing them to rise to attention. He closed his eyes inhaling the scent of her. What are you doing out of bed my love?

Ash tossed down her cain pushing her hands in his lounge pants pulling out 12 inches of throbbing hard sexy man. She fell to her knees wrapping her sexy lips around his sensitive mushroom tip teasing it licking it lightly. Finding his throbbing vein she followed it with her tongue sucking the length of it making him moan. Solo pulled the pins out her tight bun she had it formal for court. He exhaled as it flowed freely between his large fingers.

Solo knelt down with Ash licking and sucking her neck she lay in the warm dirt beneath them moon beams dancing off her flawless skin. Solo pushed her legs apart licking her inner thighs Ash trembled at his touch. Solo looked at her pussy it throbbed so hard her lips moved letting him know she was ready for entry. Solo slipped his tongue up her sweet crack Ash arched her back trying not to come.

He licked again and again locking his lips around her clit sucking all the sweetness from her. Stop holding it baby let it go. His words were sweet to her ears causing her to loose whatever control she thought she had. Ahhh! Her excited echoes bounced off mountain walls. Solo I love you. I love you Ash.

He raised up she rested her hand on his chest I'm a virgin. I know. She grinned how do you know? I just do. He pushed in her gently she shook her head yes he pushed harder Ash winced digging her nails in his back. It's over Solo kissed her neck the pain is over baby Solo rubbed her clit pushing in her slow and gentle.

Ash squirmed and hid her face making Solo laugh I didn't think you knew what you were doing. Solo laughed loud licking her nipples. Why? Cause I never saw you with a woman. Lets say I'm picky. Ash trembled and shook burying her face in his strong shoulder. Give it to me baby let me love you like this every day.

Fuck! Ash yelled is that a yes? Ash nodded yes breathing laboured. Solo kissed her while stroking Ash raised her hand to her mouth pulling his mothers five carat diamond engagement ring out that Solo dropped in when he kissed her.

Ash squealed hugging her new fiance. Solo put her knees on his shoulders he took the ring now grinding deep in her trying hard to hold his nut from her tightness placing it on her finger. Forever woman? Yes my love forever. Solo put Ash on his lap she wrapped her legs around him as he released in her calling her name. Will you marry me commander? Staring deep in her beautiful eyes.

As you wish my king....as you wish.

The End.

Did you like every chapter telle.what you thought at the epilogue? You matter to me!

Check out Male Order Bride!

Did you like chapters and leave your thoughts on the epilogue chapter? If not would you? Did you enjoy the story? Check out my new one! Banshee! Now complete  for your reading pleasure

🎉 You've finished reading 💕Captured In The Bride Round Up A Blk Qween Sci-Fi Fantasy Romantic Thriller© 🎉