They Arrive

Chapter 4

15 days past and Ash did not give Solo any word on the giraffe. He begged he pleaded he offered to send her back to her own planet and reverse the reaping.

Solo said he burn it out of the computers where the galactic council never saw it or he could admit he made a mistake. Ash did not care she wanted him to suffer for what he was doing taking people off their planets and bringing them there for sale. She did not understand that some women wanted to be brokered and the ones that did it were usually long-term stayers and became residents of his planet Nubian Light.

There had been people still living there from his great great grandfather that came under a broken marriage grieving but never was match with anyone. Solo was not in the business of forcing women to do what they did not want unlike his father and grandfather. When they were alive there was a three-year limit after that they had to choose but solo never liked it.

His mother was a product of a reaping his father fell in love with her and she fell in love with him being his cupbearer and extremely wise and she was 100% black Earth Nubian which was a plus for him.

Solo's father had a hankering for black women as his ancestors were black and his mother was 100% black. He told solo he never desired to marry an Indian woman mixed with black but one that was 100% of African Earth decent.

When Solo's father laid eyes on his mother his heart dropped into his stomach she was well over 35 years of age but her skin was black as the night her eyes bright as stars and her smile was white as the pearls of cressida. Black Lumi are not made to marry the males pick a bride they are drawn to or one they had Thunderbolt with. His father married at 51st years old. But live to be 340 years old. Solo was already 210 and never married although he had a lot of lovers none of them jumped out at him to make him say I do.

Solo knew his time was drawing most black lumi did not live past 600 years old. His father died from complications but his grandfather lived to be 630. Solo made sure that went down in the galactic Health books the longest living black Lumi alive.

The men that paid solo for a bride brokering deal arrived that evening over 500 men from around the Galaxy showed and were divided into the many hotels that were on the planet built by he his father , grandfather and great grandfather after they lost their planet to the asteroid shower. Each generation having to build a minimum of ten hotels before death to leave for his son, Solo was on hotel number nine.

How many hotels are there
Lieutenant? There are now 106 hotels most of them are divided by race and who gets along and who does not none of the hotels as you Wish have no female staff all the whore houses are closed down during the bridal celebrations as is the Lord here on the planet.

Where is King? Lieutenant rolled his eyes at solo don't roll your eyes at me where is king? He is in his brothel.  I want you to round King up and place him under temporary arrest if he doesn't like it he can leave the planet while the bride selections are going on. Can't do that solo. Excuse me Lieutenant what the fuck are you saying?

I can't I owe him money. How do you owe him money lieutenant? You know I pay you well over with any lieutenant in the Galaxy you make the highest pay of the merchant planets together everyone knows that because the merchant bosses keep calling saying that their lieutenants are asking them to meet what I pay you, so how are you broke?

It's the Bollaneer women they do something to me solo. Hahaha did you ever wonder why I gave away those women to the whore houses? Ask yourself why would a proprietor such as myself with so many Intergalactic connections just give away his products? I never thought about that why did you give them away solo? You mean why do I give them away? Yes that is what I mean.