Inquest

Chapter 26

One Month Later

Ash was on frozen earth Benediction and Solo was on the peace planet the united federation of planets. They had sincere with them the young burmese God of peace and Benediction son. When many board members saw
him they kneeled at his feet. Please rise the twelve year old requested. Every one rose and were seated.

King Solo Lumi you are called here on an inquest of reveal. We asked you attend this hearing to clear up any misunderstandings we and the King of Cobra world may have about the death of Prince Cole Cobra of the planet King Cobra. The tribune of his planet is demanding answers because he died at your hand. They are concerned because he  lay claim to the fourth planet in orbit in the third galaxy around the sunstar and double moon commonly known as Black Lumi you ended his life with ill intent not under the guise of self defense.

The administrative justice from the planet king Cobra is here to ask questions and take note to report back the the king and father of first blood born cobra prince Cole Cobra.

Can you explain what events led to you both ending up on the abandoned planet black lumi in an unauthorized death match?

Solo explained the deaths of the Zylorkian king and the Matisse Ambassador how he was investigating their deaths when one of his women which was his property at the time was murdered because she had information leading to the culprits responsible for their deaths. He discussed the scramblers and his attempted assignation and the one on Ash who he named his lead guard not his intended.

I call the chief priest of Exchange world Jacquard Lumi. Jacquard walked forth in royal garb past the galley holding Solo's grandmother and all the elders of black lumi. Jacquard sat in the box of truth if he lied the box would detect the lie flashing red. If he were hiding something it flashed purple if the truth were told it did not flash at all.

Jacquard Lumi the chief tribune member began his questioning what was your relationship with Prince Cole Cobra aka Lieutenant? We worked together
Sir. Is that all? Yes. The box flashed red. You are compelled to speak truth here today may I remind you that you are.currently serving time on Exchange world for treason against the crown but that sentence can be extended by the united federation if planets sir. Your cooperation here today will serve in good faith toward your rehabilitation.

I ask again what was your relationship with Prince Cole Jacquard? First off he never revealed to King Solo nor myself that he was documented galactic royalty which is a break in orbital law and rules. We worked with him for ten years and he never revealed his lineage. Solo was happy because so far with every word coming from Jacquard he was defending him in an attempt to right what he wronged against his people.

I was working with him to secure the planet black lumi. When did attempted take over begin? A year ago sir. A year ago under what orbit? Under galactic orbit seven sir. Explain everything Jacquard the administrator pressed a button Jacquards image was in the middle of the room. The holographic box moved slowly it was programmed to speak the language of those from various planets in the room so everyone understood what was being stated. 

I was working with lieutenant to secure black Lumi for his planet of King Cobra. He approached me asking about the logistics of the planet and if there were anyone else that was interested in laying claim to it. He asked about solo and if he had any interest in the planet I assured him he had no interest in securing black Lumi for himself, nor did King solo have any intent on returning to the planet. When Prince Cole asked why King solo had no intent on returning to the planet I explained he and his forefathers built their life here on Exchange world.

This left the world open for Prince cole to claim for his planet I had no idea it was a matter of survival. Prince Cole was the type of Cobra who was proud he was brazen I was thinking he wanted the planet to one up King solo you know? To be better than him to create his own exchange world in competition with King solo.

This is the type of person that Prince Cole was no one ever thought he needed the planet to save his people. Solo took a trip to Frozen Earth what happened when he was on Frozen Earth is beyond me, however when he returned to exchange World his interest in his home planet went from 0 to 100. By the time king Solo returned he'd already put in an ancestral claim in for the planet stating it was his home world and he wanted to reclaim the planet as was his right as a native.

This infuriated Prince Cole AKA Lieutenant he would.have the planet in less than 30 days. The United Federation of planets would have ruled in his favor to secure the abandoned planet for his new home world. But when King Solo decided he wanted to claim the planet after his trip to Frozen Earth this threw a monkey wrench in Prince coles plans.of world domination.

Lieutenant came to me angry in an uproar he wanted to know did King solo in fact have a chance at attaining the planet for himself. I explained he had a very good chance because he was born there later we found out from Ash a descendant from Frozen Earth that solo was in fact a king. His parents were Kings and Queens on black Lumi and he was a direct descendant of a royal lineage. Because of this they would definitely rule in his favor to take the planet back, after all it is the design of the United Federation of planets to give back abandoned worlds to it's original inhabitants before new inhabitants would seek to keep the planet for themselves.

Lieutenant would not be beat, he would not bow out so easily just handing a planet that solo had no interest in 5 minutes prior and allow him to keep the planet for himself. As we all know Lieutenant was a fighter when he wanted something he let nothing and no one stand in his way. He used his influence and power to speak with the king of Zylorlia allies.to the Cobra people Lieutenant knew they had technology to scramble cameras and scramble com conversational transmissions.  This kept him and his team of cobra henchman quiet while he planned to assassinate solo.

Prince Cole killed the Zylarkian king and tried to pin it on Exchange World making Solo culpable for his death because he was under his care and the care of his security while on the planet seeking a new bride. That did not hurt Solo the death was not his fault because Lieutenant made the death look like the king of Zylorkia drank himself to death. Therefore the assassination was ruled an accident by alcohol poisoning.

The Ambassador he had nothing to do with the whole plot the scrambler was planted in his bungalow to make the woman solo asked to search for and find the scrambler call him if she found anything. Did she find anything Jacquard? Yes law guardian she did in doing so she used this information to lure King Solo to the bungalow.

When Solo arrived with Ash this idea of death was all planned and set by Lieutenant. The bomb would go off in the Bungalow seeming as if there was an underground gas leak leading to an above ground explosion. This would make it seem as though King Solo died by accident.

No one thought Ash of Frozen Earth would save the Ambassador from ruin and get Solo out in time before losing his life. That was twice Lieutenant tried to kill solo and twice he failed. There would be one last try when he heard Solo was going to Black Lumi to secure his royal birth documents his by his mother proving he was actually royalty and next in line to be king of black lumi, lieutenant followed him to end his life on the very world of which he was born.

He was unsuccessful solo and Ash single-handedly killed fifty Cobra soldiers. King Benediction came to his aid killing Cobra Soldiers on the ship in orbit of the planet. Of course he had the consent of the United Federation of planets to proceed by ion ray setting ten. Had Prince Cole Cobra not followed King Solo to his home world threatening his very existence he would still be alive today.

I am sorry but Prince Cobra is dead by his own hand his own over zealousness had he just spoken with solo about the situation which I urged him to do, correction begged him to do I'm sure King solo would have come up with a resolve. Possibly he would divide the planet in two parts the Cobra on one side and black lumi on the other. But because Lieutenant refused to compromise his arrogance fogged his reasoning this unfortunately  led to his untimely death Administrator.

It is your testimony King Solo Lumi never perused Prince Cole Cobra with the intent to end his life is this correct Jacquard Lumi? Yes administrator you are correct.  Thank you step down. The king Cobra whispered to his lawyer. His lawyer sent a message to the law administrator. Solo turned to Benediction and his attorney confused.

King Hastick Cobra's lawyer stood Administrator our people would like to call a witness for questioning for the plaintiffs in this inquest. Who would king Hastick like to call to testify on behalf of Prince Cole?

Ash of Frozen Earth.