Bungalow Boom

Chapter 16

Solo stopped mid stream his Dick throbbing precum seeped begging him to release in Ash. Stop stop stop. As pulled her head out from under the covers why are we stopping every time you are almost there you make me stop why? You know why and you didn't tell me my grandmother had to tell me why are you lying to me? I shut up in bed swinging her wild hair out of her eyes I didn't lie. Not telling the truth is just as bad as lying Ash you negated to be honest with me that you are one of seven maidens who may be the next Priestess of our planet. Maybe is the word not is solo.

Now you play word games and you play with my life against a vengeful goddess? You play games and place our planet in jeopardy, you know we are trying to gain the planet so we can go home how can we do that with an angry goddess on our heels? Do you think now is the time to anger a god when we are begging them back for our planet? If you do belong to the goddess if she has chosen you to lead our people and I still your chastity how long do you think before har wrath falls down upon me? Especially since my grandmother warned me Ash?

Fuck! Solo laughed where did you learn such bad language young lady? He passed her ice water. For what we ain't do shit! Solo didn't mention the symbols whispering of shifting. Are you my man? Solo sipped his earth whiskey like a boyfriend or something Ash? Yes like that. You sleep across the hall what do you think you are Ash? Say the words solo let me hear you say them. I will not say you are mine yet when I claim you it will be as my wife not my girlfriend.

I can't claim what may belong to a Goddess. Ash grinned she tried she failed until then I will treat you as mine just in case. Solo placed a necklace on her neck byzantiaum stones from home. Yes merchant came a few years back I bought all he had this is the first of many items reserved for my wife when she accepts my hand in marriage. Ash grinned.

BOOOOOOP! BOOOOOP! The couple stared at one another the private com! Ash and Solo ran to the com staring bungalow 272 solo ran to the matchmaker board he looked the ambassador to Mirage? What stamens does he have in this? Ash answered the com a holographic image popped up of the scrambler. Yes Ash text back coming now!

Ash and Solo hopped on electric horses flying across town racing to their destination. Ash hopped down drawing her solar sun burn gun. Solo was more old fashioned he drew his nine glock semi automatic. Shh Solo went to the front Ash the back. Ash slipped in the door the ambassador was licking the to be brides toes. Ash was grinning as the woman saw her slide by keeping his attention. She pointed across the hall in the guest bedroom.

Solo saw the scrambler and it was still on. He cut it off then went to the ambassador grabbing him by his horns. What the hell is this?  The ambassador was embarrassed his third horn was protruding out his stomach his dick ash chuckled.

Ash tossed Solo his cuffs he locked his hands behind him. Ash called who they hired special for security they took the ambassador away for questioning who denied everything. Solo stared at Ash rip this place apart find my evidence.

Solo walked out as Ash and five guards searched feverishly through everything. The to be bride packed up all he gave her and her dowry purse he bragged with even though she knee solo would dead the arrangement.  The bride got on the coach Ash sent for she smoked with solo drank.

BOOOOOOOOM! The bungalow went up in smoke! ASH! ASH! Solo ran toward the flames the bride to be grabbed him holding him from going inside the burning building.

Ash! Solo fell to his knees crying and screaming her name.