Testify

Chapter 27

Ash was rolled into the testimony room she was in a coma for two weeks after her electrocution. Her heart stopped twice while she slept meaning she technically died three times once in the sand pit and twice in the hospital. Ash found out Solo was paying for around the clock care and nursing on Frozen Earth.  Nurses and guards 24 hours a day watching her no stopping her from escaping to exchange world to see the love of her life. He refused her com calls, galactic emails and courier messages.

Many nights she cried from a broken heart grandmother Elder told her to give him time. Time....time to find another woman? Time to abandon the love they had for one another?

Three weeks before the planet reaping of Frozen Earth.

Ash come in please. Ash dressed in Military Commander Attire entered Elder Hall to stand before the planets council. At ease soldier. Ash put her feet together. As you know commander we are trying to ascertain our home planet of Black Lumi. There is something we need to share that is 100% confidential do we have your word to keep it as such? Yes Elder Grandfather.

The king of Black Lumi lives. Ash's eyes filled with shock. Grandmother Elder took over he is my grandson and live and owns exchange world. The elders decided when the asteroids hit that it would be best if we sheltered him kept his lineage private. He has no idea who he is Commander we need you to go and protect him. Three days ago we got word from seven nineteen prime that an assassination contract was taken out for his head.  They passed Ash the tablet she hid her smile seeing how handsome solo was. He can not die commander if he does we will never get the planet returned to us he is the sole heir and rightful owner of the planet. He must lay claim to it ASAP there is another application on the rights to our home world.

Ash flipped through reading the pages. There is more please go to page 23. Ash read shaking her head this has been confirmed Mother Elder? Yes the paperwork is there in the file proving our thoughts on the matter. Ash nodded. We need you to protect the King of Black Lumi bring him here Solos grandmother smiled he will remember me. I will ask him to lay claim to the planet and show him proof of who he really is afterward you will inform him he is king. Gain his trust and friendship make him trust you because you are not his enemy but the lead commander of his armies. In three days Solo will send planet reapers here because we have a week to planet claim. You are to get caught so they take you to exchange world. You have your assignment commander may the Gods of the seven bless you on your journey.

Current Day Inquest.

Ash was dressed in commander attire Solo was shocked the attorney helped her walk to the witness stand. Good day can you please tell this tribune who you are? My name is Ash Lumi I am an original descendant of Black Lumi. My parents died in the asteroid blast I am now the chief commander of military on Frozen Earth I am the lead commander of King Solo's armies. Ash explained her assignment to the tribune.

There is more Law Giver. What would you like to add commander. I move that the king of Cobra world be arrested at this tribune. Why Commander. Ash pulled out the tablet connecting it to the evidence and testimony 3D cube floating above her head. She pulled up the proof and documents the elders provided for her.

The Cobra King knew of the vast richness of Black Lumi soil years ago. He along with the Zylorkian king used unregistered technology to force the asteroids out the sky toward black Lumi so many years ago.

Wait are you stating the asteroid fire upon Black Lumi was intentional commander? Yes, the proof is in front of you law giver. The cobra king knew procreation of his planet was dying when Prince Cole was a young hatchling and almost died from lack of sodium in his birthing soils the Gods saw fit that the King Cobra's only son live. The plan was to storm the planet with asteroids we abandon the planet and years later when we forgot the planet he would send his son to lay claim to Black Lumi.

He failed to tell Prince Cole he orchestrated the death of over 3000 black lumi inhabitants and killed wild life and damaged our soils with asteroid residue. She stood shakily we the black lumi demand justice from the war crimes committed against us by the Cobra King and Cobra world.

WE DEMAND JUSTICE LAW GIVER DETAIN HIM FOR HIS DIABOLICAL WAR CRIMES AGAINST OUR PEOPLE!