Date Night

Chapter 7

Solo gathered all his staff for the planet and his house. The room was packed 300 seats with little standing room.  Ash made sure she had a seat on front row with his other house staff. I have called this meeting to fist say thank you for all you do I appreciate you all.

Everyone clapped. Yes clap for yourself without you all the planet would not move and nothing would get done. As you know salary reviews are 2x a year the next is in Juno three months get your requests in with your supervisors and I will see what I can do. This is a very important time on our planet this will be the biggest bride groom match we have done. There are 200 candidates and 200 have dates tonight.

Claps filled the air solo smiled thank you. Security needs to be on top of their game no sex unless a broker contact has been signed by both parties. No going to private quiet places make sure all women are chaperoned If the chaperone has to use the ladies room she is to call a guard to stand in her place until she returns. No money?--

NO HONEY! Haha correct so please keep your head on a swivel and your eyes open thank you. Solo looked down at Ash she was wearing his leather bracelet he stared at her Lieutenant?  Yes Boss? Bring Ash to my wing there was a knock come! Ash entered why are you wearing my mothers bracelet?

Take it off NOW! she took it off tossing on the table sorry it was pretty. You ask you do not take. If I asked would you have granted me? No, I would have give you one that did not belong to my mother. Do you wear it? No. Why not Solo? It is a Moor Nubian official tribe bracelet it shows our bloodline proof my mothers blood was pure Black Moor.

The flowers are beautiful her fingers brushed the embedded leather. Who are you saving it for? Daughter? Possible Ash. Daughter with no wife? She stared do you need anything while I am here? Her posterior went from relaxed to house servant. Ash...No thank you. I will be up with your lunch shortly.

She exited the room Solo stared at the bracelet thinking of her haunting words if my daughter or wife wont wear it then its collecting dust. He tossed a glass on the wall frustrated how can he match make and not match himself? He was bad with women fumbled around them struggling to find the words to say. They were complex and difficult never saying what they truly mean leaving him guessing.

He wasn't a mind seer or a reader he was just Black Lumi simple and plain. How can he love what he can't figure out or understand?

Solo opened the match making wall he began to approve dates...200 of them taking his mind off Ash. There was a knock come in! Jacquard dropped an envelope on his desk. Solo opened it reading the contents his eyes grew big.

No fucking way. Yes DNA does not lie. Looking like that? Where is her blu blood? It does not filter in us all you know that but she is 80% Moor blood Solo. The 20%? Black earthling about 2% European but that could be a Moor that slept with an Italian native and---

What Jacquard? Lumi about 9% Solo in all fact she is Black Lumi with Moor blood no Nubian detected as pure as I've seen in over a decade she will give pure babies once you mate with her. Who said Imma doing that Jacquard? You've been waiting for a mate of pure blood that of your mother or father. Ash as the bloodline of your father twice moor and lumi what else do you want? The children will be pure Lumi because of you Solo.  You are 90% Black Lumi the rest Nubian Moor it is a perfect match.

Thank you Jacquard.  He grinned. Where are you with the priestess situation?  Working in it Solo. Thank you when you find out inform me. Oh Jacquard can you find the crafter have her make a bracelet like this one handing him his mothers bracelet. Why? To give Ash.

Why not just give her this one especially that you know her blood is worthy to wear it? Please get a replica made our Lumi village crafter thank you. Jacquard tapped his shoulder as you wish.

Solo picked up the bracelet staring he put it down gently. Solo checked the off planet transport requests. He saw a request for Ash to go back to the abandoned Frozen planet she was reaped from. He denied the request 20 minutes later it showed again he denied it.

There was pounding on his door followed by bursting in. I want to go home! Tears rolled down her cheeks.

Solo picked up the bracelet snapping it on her wrist kissing her hand saying nothing he kissed her tears away brushing her wild hair with his hands. Stay please solo begged.

Saying nothing Ash wiped her face  left the room rubbing the bracelet happy.