Home

Chapter 8

The women who were not chosen were upset but on standby. They asked Ash if there were men who were not chosen by women or who did not choose a woman they be allowed to dance again for the eligible men that remained. Why are you sending me Ash asked? The woman laughed because the main merchant loves you.

He hates me Ash mumbled in Lumi. No Ash he hasn't known love in a long time you have to love him he will melt one of the older women mentored her you see he would not let you leave? Humm? Ash giggled yes. That is a sign and a man who gives such a sacred gift as his mothers DNA identity bracelet must have some feeling. A man is not gonna just give up his mothers jewels.

The mentor kissed Ash on the head plus he is fine as hell. The women bathing chimed in agreeing he has eyes for you he is a prime catch Ash and a gentle soul he won't beat or hit you. OT force fuck on you a woman yelled our from Snakadia.

Be patient she yelled he will come. Solo went to his bath room the water was murky green waters from Trinidad on earth he had imported actual salt water of the island. The water was warm he slipped in turning his music on. Something was in the water he pulled a gun out a chamber built to hold it in the pool. The gun invisible to the eye and unable to be heard he pulled the hammer.

Searching the water unable to see under the murky green. Ahhh! A security guard burst in hearing him scream. You okay boss? Yes Solos eyes lit brown i am fine. The guard walked out. Solo lay his head back moaning he pulled his body away as Ash raised her eyes above the water line. Her eyes peered at him. Let me finish.

No thanks Ash wiped her mouth. You were almost there licking her lips gliding toward him in the water he slipped back stuck on the wall staring saying nothing.  You like boy? What? Haha no. Then why you resist? You may be a priestess that's why are you a virgin still? Yes she looked away.  I want you. If you are a blessed priestess then you can be one here to our lumi people leading them we do not have one from our planet what if you were saved to lead to be our chief priestess Ash? We were scattered throughout the galaxy some left via transport ship some on private charter before the final asteroid shower destroyed the planet.  Ash grinned planet not completely destroyed.

She hopped out the pool naked Solo inhaled at her beauty but her spine lit like the lumi race after being exposed to the cold. A body function used to warm them faster.  He hopped out behind her placing his mothers robe on her which was a perfect fit then tossing his robe on sit Ash.

As grabbed a towel patting her face dry she stared at solo wondering what he was going to say to try and convince her to stop loving him. If you are a priestess then it is hands off for me priestesses must remain whole and clean they must be free of sex or any sexual activity. If I were to lay with you and later we find that you are a blessed Priestess I can be cursed and my business will fall. The goddess of our planet is still around us and watches everything we do this is the reason I have her statue in my quarters. My father made it very clear once he defied the goddess and lost lots of income and business the goddess came to him in his sleep making him beg for repentance after he did so he never crossed her again and his business is instantly begin to flourish.

He never mentioned what it is that he did to offend her but rumor has it my mother was a Divine Nubian Priestess and was guided here by the goddess herself to lead her people spiritually. Or my father was so enthralled by her and enamored by her beauty he did not care about our religious beliefs nor whether or not the goddess already had a plan for my mother.

His overzealous nature cost him his business and almost this planet. Ash stared at solo sucking on a pineapple piece I have a question solo. What did you want to ask ash? Was it worth it? Was it worth your father doing what he wanted to get what he wanted?

I'm not in a position to answer that question my father would have to answer that for you Ash. She rubbed his inner thigh I'll say he thought it was worth it before me since his son the king of the planet he hold so his son could live comfortably he got the better end of the bargain if you ask me solo. Solo slipped her hand down off his thigh yes at the cost of the planet not having a spiritual priestess to lead us back to our original ways. What if this is the second time the goddess is leading someone here and I repeat the mistake of my father? Do you think she will be so likely to forgive a second crossing against her by the same bloodline Ash?

I'm not saying I don't have feelings for you I'm not saying that I don't want you sexually because I fight my feelings every time I see you Ash. I'm simply saying I want to be sure you are not to be the Priestess of this planet if you are then we cannot be together my love I am so sorry. But if you are not then we can consider dating.

Who is to tell you if I am a priestess or not solo? Who do we have from the original Planet to tell you whether I am the one who is blessed? It is the Priestess before me that is supposed to assign me to this post is it not? It is and since we don't have a priestess before you there lies are dilemma Ash. Can you tell me who trained you to be a priestess why did they place the mark of priestesses on your body if it was not designed from childhood for you to be the next in line?

I don't remember much I was shifted around so many times to so many different families I don't recall anything all I know is these marks have been on me for as long as I can remember and I don't remember who put them on me or why. Okay maybe if we go back to the planet we read you from there may be some answers? Ash mild clapping yes home let's go home there are people there that knew me when I was a child if they haven't been raped they can help yes.

Solo paste the wet floor okay we can go on a 24-hour exhibition tomorrow is the day contracts are signed I don't need to be here for the virtual signing I need to be here the next day to close the deals I'll get a ship ready we can leave early this morning would that work for you Ash? Ass jumped up and down clapping and smiling she kissed solo wrapping her legs around him he held her by her butt as she swung her hair wildly happy she was going home.

Giraffe back with us. Yes we can bring your giraffe here if you would like ash. Yes bring giraffe I want here so she can run and be free. Okay I will make sure the ship has a car go to hold the giraffe securely while we fly through open airspace would that work? Very much solo thank you Ash kissed him on his lips and ears she rubbed his chest running off to tell the other women she was going home to get her beloved pet.

Lieutenant walked in the pool watching solo head towards the exit door for someone who is not interested in her you sure are giving her special treatment boss. The last time I checked Lieutenant you worked for me I don't work for you mind your business and stay in your lane.

Solo stared at Lieutenant there was something going on with him he needed to figure out what.