Dead Man Walking

Chapter 10

Solo was escorted to the eldest tent the eldest his grandmother explained that that was her grandson and they were separated during the fall of the great asteroid which killed half of their original home planet. Grandmother the whole planet is not gone? No it is only half the planet that is gone the other half is still habitable at first we were concerned about radioactive results people and animals getting sick or dying due to over expose you to Radioactive race from the asteroids. But as ships landed here some fell some stopped for water or fuel we often would ask if they had spare animals. We would keep some but those extra week created we would release on black Lumi the original Planet with microchips in them she walked solo to a computer opening it we released over two decades 500 animals including birds and other primates as you can see from the movement there are over 10,000 animals residing on black only most of the original animals have died but they procreated before doing so. Those animals are still alive today grandson.

What does that mean grandmother? Does it mean we are able to go back to our home planet? This is where we know the goddesses and God sent you to us you are an original member of black lumi an original bloodborne male you are the only one who has lineage papers intact that can claim what is left of the planet from the United Federation of planets. Lumi is considered a landmark planet because Queen Liat and king Benediction claimed the planet as an original member that signed the Treaty of international planets before it was killed in the asteroid.

Therefore in order for anyone to claim the planet in its current condition they must be a direct descendant of the planet and their blood must be at least 85% pure in order to say they are an ancestor of our bloodline. That person is you solo. Grandmother why haven't you tried to find me in all these decades what happened?

Solo wiped his eyes as he looked around her private set of photographs she was able to salvage from the Fallen planet of him as a child his mother and father photos he had not seen in many years. I had no idea you were alive as you know we were scattered throughout the Universe this was the closest planet to me I could keep an eye on it in case any of us decided to go back and try and fix the planet there are many of us here simply because I went to get us off Lumi before my age set in and I was unable to travel any longer.

I would send our own retrieval teams to bring our people here there are over 3,000 direct descendants of our bloodlines here on Frozen Earth. Solo smile I have 1500 Descendants on my grandma. He'll do she smiled big that's 4500 of us more than enough to restart our planet my son. He Grant is it true a possibility of us going home after all this time he looked out into the sky it felt impossible are you sure grandmother? Oh I'm quite sure she giggled at his disbelief you are just like my son a non-believer but when I say I've done the research you know my background is in botany and science if I say the planet is habitable then it is my son.

His grandmother walked him to the plants Nursery there she raised A Fistful of dirt smell this he inhale the fresh soil. Lumi dirt? Yes grandson but look at this she tossed the dirt under a microscope automatically it read all the vitamins nutrients and minerals within the soil 197% pure with no Radioactive remnants in it. Do you know what this means solo? It means the planet self-repaired grandmother. Very good she pulled his ears putting him down to kiss her very good hugging him again yes I taught you well the planet self repaired itself it means there is no more radioactive activity and we can go home. Of course we need to be careful of the east side of the planet that is where the asteroid did the most damage as you can see from the movement of the animals on the planet they don't go east they stay north-south and west but as you see there are no animals on the east side we believe because it has too many holes or craters the asteroids made therefore it's on inhabitable or you cannot walk in it for the sinkholes.