The Visit Home

Chapter 20

Ash drew her gun. No one lives on black lumi or Elder grandmother would have said so. Also no life was detected on the radial planet sweep he is lying Solo shoot him. Lower your gun woman. Ash shot the man with a stun gun the ray high enough to make him pass out Ash tied him up tight. Why did you do that woman?! You are my king it is job to protect you the galaxy is not a friendly place Solo. These people want our planet and they will stop at nothing yo get it. I rather shoot now and clear him later he is not dead my lord he is unconscious. Don't call me that Ash. What she invaded his personal space in his face licking his chest my lord? Go woman before you make break your chastity. HEHEHHE I want you too.

Come Solo what is all these electronic stuffs? These are planetary grids detailed information on soil samples,  vegetation,  our old village locations if the houses are still habitable, water samples from around the planet even on the destroyed side Ash but how? She pointed to a corner air drones Solo look this one is full of dirt while that one on the left is clean that must be for water. This one grass grade quality.

Look baby there are a lot of animals here. Look at them moving. Ash answered buy wasn't paying attention as a woman she was rifling through his draws and personal effects reading certain documents. The ones on English she passed to solo since he knew 17 languages. 

Nothing here baby. Not yet take pictures of all paperwork Solo? Yes baby good idea. Ash took photos of all paperwork forward all com-mail to your inbox Solo please we can print all and decipher later? Yes Ash Solo stared at her she was defiantly security something was off about her but what?

The Black Lumi guard began to wake help me he cried out. Shut up! Ash yelled tell us what the fuck you doing here! Solo call grandmother Elder see of she knows anything about this fool baby. Solo picked up the planet signal calling his grandma 2 light eons away.

This whole shit is going left Lieutenant. How so? Murder? Attempted murder of a king? Solo ain't no king and if he is one he don't know it. What about the girl Lieutenant? What about her? She is from frozen earth most of them are black lumi descendants she knows about solo it's taught in schools. Don't worry about the girl. What did you do Lieutenant?

Jacquard stay in your lane worry about you. I don't like doing business with people who do side deals bad enough you aren't Lumi. Lieutenant grabbed his throat raising him in the air the cobra snake in his blood showing through his diamond shaped corneas. Who do you think you are talking too? The planet will be mine either you are with me or die against me. With you Jacquard managed to squeeze out strangled. Lieutenant dropped him his eyes reverting to human once he calmed down go find out where the hell Solo is nigga.
Jacquard scurried away to find out.   

The man came to he stated at Solo blurry smiling. What are you doing my lord? Ash stepped to him slapping him you don't ask we ask she sucked her teeth angrily. Solo ignored him and her abuse of him he continued to look through maps and coms received.  Ash made her and solo food she ate some making him wait to make sure it was safe then she gave him some.

She fixed the bed for them. What about me? What about you Ash asked in Black Lumi until we confirm your lie you stay tied up she smacked her food teasingly. Solo was quiet collecting evidence sending it to his grandmother who was yet to answer his call.

Ash! She ran to Solo look... She read the paperwork. She went to the man slapping him in the head knocking his chair over. YOU WORK FOR Lieutenant? HE SET YOU UP HERE?! 

No I--

Ash drew her machete holding his wrist down I'll ask  again did Lieutenant put you here?!

The man was hesitant NO!

SWAPPPPP! AHHHH AHHHH THE BITCH CUT OFF MY HAND!

Solo wiped splattered blood off his cheek with a diabolical grin.