°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 30°˖✧✿✧˖°

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

**✿❀ 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻!❀✿**

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

The sun's rays started to peek over the horizon, and Kibutsuji became more panicky by the second. He made one final attempt to escape, blasting everyone away.

I shot into a building, vomiting blood from the impact. I fought to stay awake, losing the grip on the hilt of my sword. A crash was heard right next to me, and I whipped my head over to see the mist pillar.

"Ah!! Muichiro!!" I mustered up all the strength to pull myself towards him.

Weak coughs left his lips, blood staining his chin "Are.. are you.. at least okay..?"

He started to wheeze, not being able to take another breath. Soft tears left my eyes seeing him in this state. I tightly held onto his hand, frantically looking around for kakushi to come and aid him.

"It's alright, We'll get first aid, and it'll all be fine, okay?!" My voice was cracking. He had to live, please god.. don't take him away from me.

"Y/n.. I wanted to.. give you something.." He spoke between coughs,

My tears fell onto his cheeks, "No! No! Save your breath, please.. the kakushi will be here soon!!"

"This line of work was.. horrifying, knowing one day.. I could lose you.. so.." His hand weakly moved, "I wanted.. to give it.. to you, before you.. left."

"Muichiro.." I saw what he had pulled out; it was the most beautiful ring ever. Even more than the ones we had gotten from the old man.

He reached out for my right hand, slowly sliding the ring on one of my fingers. I couldn't hold my own sobs anymore, small tears leaking out of the mist pillars irises.

Muichiro brought me into his embrace. I clutched his uniform, praying to the gods to let us live. If they are real, please just let us live on.

"Marry me?" He smiled down at me,

"Of course, I will!!" I choked through my constant sobbing,

Letting my head rest on his chest, I got tired from all the crying. The sun warmed up my body, and my eyelids became heavy. The rushing footsteps of the kakushi filled my eardrums.

"Is.. Is Kibutsuji.. dead?" I whispered

"YES! L/N.. TOKITO.." They started to weep while bringing out their medical supplies