°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 5°˖✧✿✧˖°

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

**✿❀ 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻!❀✿**

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

Shinazugawa let the red liquid drip down from his arm onto Nezuko's box, it slowly leaked into the hole he had created. "Hey, demon, it's time for your dinner. Take a bite." Another terrifying smile crept onto the wind pillar's face.

Tanjiro attempted to wiggle his way toward his sister, a desperate look on his face. "No need to hold back. Just show us your true colors, and then I'll destroy you right here." Shinazugawa threatened.

"Get away from her!" Tanjiro screamed out

Iguro seemed to support his idea, "It's daytime. No good doing this now. It'll only show itself in the shadows." the pillar reminded him

"Master, please forgive the discourtesy I'm about to commit." Shinazugawa apologized before phasing into the shade of Oyakata-sama's home.

Nezuko's struggle was heard when the wind pillar stabbed his nirichin blade through the wooden box once again. All of the pillars were watching the show Shinazugawa was putting on, wondering if this demon would attack.

"STOP IT!!" Tanjiro tried to lift himself to his feet in order to protect his sister.

Iguro then slammed his elbow into Tanjiros's back to prevent him from moving. As the maroon boy yelped, Shinazugawa raised his blade once again about to run it through the she-demon. I was about to leave my place to assist Nezuko once again, but got caught by the mist pillar. He restrained my movement, his piercing gaze felt like icicles impaling me. I took this as an order to stay in place.

"You should know your place." He sneered

I could only glare at him, a nervous feeling taking over that got me tongue-tied. I turned my attention back to the show Shinazugawa was putting on.

The wind pillar was getting impatient by the second, "IT'S THE HUMAN BLOOD YOU LOVE SO MUCH!"

I glanced at Tanjiro who was still being held down by the serpent pillar. His expression obviously stated he could barely breathe much less move. Shinazugawa flung open the box with the tip of his blade, and out rose Nezuko as she slowly grew in size. Her gaze pierced the man who was right in front of her, yet drool ran down from her muzzle to her chin. She only stood and watched as Shinazugawa's blood dripped onto the hardwood floor, visible veins on her hands and forehead.

A raspy chuckle escaped his lips, "What's the matter? Go on. you know you want it." Nezuko only responded with a low growl.

I peered over at Tanjiro once again, Iguro was only shoving his elbow deeper into Tanjiro, how could anyone not see he isn't a threat?