°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 24°˖✧✿✧˖°

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

**✿❀ 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻! ❀✿**

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

We both could end them quickly, but I had no idea if the demon meddled with their strength. His blood demon art seems to have link with them to control them, if we cut up the white strings I'm sure it'll free them.

"Muichiro, the white string coming from his fingertips might be what's controlling them. We have to cut it!!" I spoke while my attention locked on the demon.

"You free the girl. I've got the boy." He glanced at me, I nodded and we rushed towards them.

The demon definitely increased their strength, Kokoro's attacks were insanely fast and hard. She sent a strong blow at me, our swords clanged together, and she shoved me back. I fell hard on my ass, her sword coming in contact with mine again.

I started panicking, my sword was coming closer to my neck as she was pushing harder. I brought my leg up and sent a strong blow into her side, I got up and quickly sliced the white string. It retracted back to the demon. He got more upset.

'Like a toddler having a tantrum.' I made a face as he started whining.

"YOU ARE ALL SO ANNOYING!" It smashed the ground making all of us stumble.

I gained back my balance. Kokoro seemed she was in a trance. I quickly put her out of range from the demon, I saw Muichiro also cutting the string attached to Haru.

"THIS ISN'T EVEN FUN! I'll just kill all of you, yes! yes!" He held out his hands. Muichiro was right next to me, Kokoro and Haru on the ground behind us. Hopefully, they'll recover soon.

"Blood demon art parasite: Ixdos holocylus" He started uncontrollably laughing, I couldn't tell what the blood demon art did.

"Do you all feel it yet? Are your lungs squeezing? My blood demon art is perfection. I've eaten parasites, and now I can use their abilities. It's quite amazing!" He kept on laughing it rang through my ears, such an unpleasant sound.

I felt the impact on my lungs soon after, I tried breathing for air, but nothing came in. I felt like I was underwater and slowly sinking to the bottom. I dropped to my knees holding my throat.

'What did he say his blood demon art was? Parasite? How do I get rid of this? It stings bad.' I rushed my thoughts trying to figure out how to get out of this.

I felt a stinging pain in my neck, I reached for it and felt something in my skin. I dug my nails without hesitation and ripped it out; it was the flesh of the demon. So that was how he did it.