°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 10°˖✧✿✧˖°

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

**✿❀ 𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓿𝓸𝓽𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽! 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻!❀✿**

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIED TO A LOWLY SLAYER LIKE YOU!!"

"Lowly? I'm one rank below a hashira, you dumb fuck." The demon didn't get to argue against my words, his body flaking off and being carried away by the wind.

About three months have passed since Kyojuro's death. It's been a while since I've reached the Kinoe rank. Though one thing puzzled me, I hadn't seen the mist pillar in a while. The last time I encountered him was when he was in the streets with his head in the clouds as always, and I was returning from a mission when I had seen him.

"Tokito?" I called out to the young boy

His eyes were focused on the passing clouds, his mouth slightly agape as what he was seeing was magnificent.

"Who are.. oh L/n." His eyes had softened,

"You remembered my name?" I questioned, a big smile spread on my face

His eyes fell to the ground, then returned to meet mine, "I guess so."

"Are you busy right now? I'm hungry, and I don't want to eat alone.." I waited for his response

"... okay." The pillar started to walk off in a distinct direction

I wasn't sure what he meant by 'okay.' Though I followed right next to him either way. He kept taking turns and sometimes forgetting where he was going, also questioning why I was following him. I became patient with him even though my stomach was eating itself.

"I think.. this way." He spoke under his breath

"Is that it? The udon shop?" I pointed at the sign

He stood in place momentarily, "Yeah, it is."

"Great! I'm starving!" I latched onto his hand and dragged him inside the tatami doors

I chose a seat near a window, remembering how the mist pillar loved to admire the clouds. Just as I suspected, his eyes drifted to the sky again. His eyes swirled with wonder, and it only happened when his head was in the clouds, but his blue eyes held more darkness than any pair of brown eyes I'd ever seen. I find myself wanting to know why. I hadn't realized I was staring till an older man snapped me out of my trance.