°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 6°˖✧✿✧˖°

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

**✿❀ 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻!❀✿**

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

I dismissed myself and left the estate after the two kakushi, one of them had Nezuko's box on their back, the other carrying Tanjiro. Though Oyakata-sama had said something about a woman named Tamayo, I wonder what that was about. Tanjiro had to know her as his eyes went wide when the master mentioned her name. The female kakushi started to hit Tanjiro on the head repeatedly, complaining about how they got scolded, I could see tears leaking from her mask. I cleared my throat as to tell them I was still there, and they just started wailing more. I hid my laughter from them and sped ahead of the group.

We arrived at the butterfly mansion, also known as the healing estate. Most of the pillar mansions were humongous, hence why they are called 'mansions'. I led the two kakushi through the entrance and into the sliding doors.

I called out to the silent house, "Hello? Kanao? Aoi? Are you guys home?"

I gave up and the kakushi gave the idea to head to the garden, so we walked along side the house and made our way to the back of the estate. There was a butterfly girl in the middle, admiring the butterflies that surrounded her, it was Kanao. I called out her name with a smile and a wave. I questioned if Aoi was here and she gave a silent nod.

"Y/n?" I heard Aoi's voice behind me

"Ah! Aoi! Could you grab the box please?" She nodded and took the box from the kakushi, and I dismissed them

I took Tanjiro away from them, giving him a piggyback ride, he became panicky, " I can walk Y/n! You don't need to carry me!"

I let laughter escape my lips once again, "It's okay. You weigh nothing to me!" I continued to follow Aoi through the halls

The screaming of Zenitsu was heard once again, I forgot they were here, Aoi slid open the door to their room and there was shrunken Zenitsu crying about medicine and how it was disgusting. I followed Aoi into the room filled with difficult patients.

"Hello, Zenitsu!" I smiled

"You're okay!" Tanjiro let tears escape from his eyes

I set Tanjiro down on Zenitsu's bed and the blondie immediately clung to him! He was crying and whining about how they left him alone and he had to fight spiders. I asked about their mission and they explained it all to me in great detail. They got beaten up really badly by this weird spider family and Tanjiro fought a lower moon. Tomioka was just in time to save him though. Zenitsu shrunk and Inosuke lost his voice. I then helped Tanjiro into the room where Aoi had put Nezuko.

I let him down onto his bed, "Y/n, are you going to be leaving soon?" he questioned

I stared at him for a moment, "I should be back with Kanroji right now, but she'll understand why I'm late."

I went to open the box to let Nezuko out, remembering what hell Shinobu would put them through, "You will also be going through rehabilitation training. It's just to get you back in shape after you've been beaten up badly. It's gonna be tough since you'll be training with Shinobu's tsugoku."

Nezuko came out of the box and clung onto my leg, I began to make a small braid in her hair. Tanjiro tilted his head in confusion, "Who's Shinobu's tsugoku?"

I turned my attention back to him, sitting on the bed and explaining, "The girl we saw in the back of the mansion. Her name is Kanao Tsuyuri, she's insanely fast and has unusually accurate eyesight."

Tanjiro eyes lit up as he recalled her, "Oh! That girl! She tried to kill Nezuko and stomped me pretty hard.."

A smile tugged at my lips, "She's a really sweet girl and she has her reasons for staying silent, I think we are friends."

"Is she as strong as you?" He questioned

"I'm three ranks higher than Kanao which makes me a hinoto but that's only because I joined earlier than her and went through endless training sessions with Kanroji. If I had gone through the same training at the same time she started. She definitely would have been stronger."

I guess I had a sad expression on my face because Tanjiro took my hands in his, "Don't look so gloomy! Be proud of where you are right now. You're such a strong girl but still look delicate and gorgeous. You could fool anyone, and whoever does underestimate you is a moron! Y/n, promise me you'll remember that."

Heat rose to my cheeks in an instant, and the only words that I could muster up were, "I promise I'll never forget your words Tanjiro."

A nervous smile spread across my face, him returning a warm one. I stood up as Aoi came into the room, and took my leave. Once I got outside the butterfly mansion, I saw Kanao again. I greeted her and asked if I could sit down. She flipped the coin that was given to her by Kanae because she couldn't make choices of her own. I found it terribly sad, I knew Kanao would one day overcome it.

She caught the coin in her palm, it read 'heads', "Yes, the coin said you may."

I sat beside her and asked her how she'd been doing. "Very well, I've been training, and I managed to blow up another gourd again,"

I smiled while admiring the garden in front of us, "That's amazing, sooner or later you'll definitely surpass me. You have a lot of potential. I'm a little jealous."

"I heard you went to the hashira meeting today. Now that's something I'm jealous of."

I let out a burst of small laughter "I wasn't there for long but I did meet all the hashira! Some are very friendly, and others aren't."

Her gaze was fixated on the butterflies around the estate, "Shinobu had told me about them, apparently the youngest there is Tokito."

"Yeah! He kinda threw a pebble at me which was mean. Other than that, he's really admirable. His strength is amazing!" My eyes sparkled

I stood up from my sitting position, reminding myself I had to be back at the love mansion, "I'll be on my way now, Kanroji is probably freaking out."

I waved at her while walking along the Engawa, she sent a smile wave back and I went to retrieve my shoes. Hoshi had appeared with another message from Kanroji, requesting that I be back soon. Though when I arrived at the Love mansion there was a figure in the garden, I wonder who would be there at this time.

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

BOOM WE'LL NEVER KNOW jk posting the next chapter in a little it's gonna get good from here muahahaha lots of muichiro.

word count 1175

edited 3/26/23