°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 21 °˖✧✿✧˖°

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

**✿❀ 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻! ❀✿**

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

A knock was heard at the door, "Tokito, L/n?"

"Yup! Come in!!" I called out after hearing Shinobu's voice

"Master has called an emergency meeting, are you okay to walk, L/n?" She spoke calmly

Muichiro stood up, holding a hand out for me to grab, "I'll just be easy on my leg."

"Are you sure you don't need help?" The mist pillar questioned as we walked down the hall

"I'm sure I'll be fine." I smiled at him to ease his worries.

We arrived at the Ubyashiki estate, all of us pillars sitting in a somewhat orderly fashion. Kanroji sat next to me while Muichiro was on the other side. He was still concerned over my ankle, since I had to sit with my leg stretched out.

"I envy you guys, I wanna run into an upper moon." Sanemi groaned with his fingers on his temple

"It's not like people run into them every day. But how are you three doing, Kanroji, Tokito, L/n?" Iguro questioned

Kanroji's cheeks flushed pink, "Oh yeah, I'm alright!"

"My ankle is killing me, but I'm alright!" I sent a thumbs up

"I'm not at full strength yet.." Muichiro mumbled

We were talking for a bit about the emergency meeting until the door slid open. Amane Ubayashiki kneeled in front of us as we faced forward.

"I'm very sorry for the wait. I will be in place of Oyakata Ubyashiki. His sickness has affected him worse. He sends his apologies for not being able to attend" Her voice was angelic, matching the beauty she was blessed with, I was starstruck.

We all bowed. I was worried for Master. I hope he will survive even if it is just for another day.

"We have some reports on markings that have appeared on Kanroji-sama, L/n-sama, and Tokito-sama during their battles against upper moon four, five, and three. I want to ask you how you got them, and the required conditions." She explained.

"Oh! Do you mean those weird vine-like things that were on my arms and legs? I thought I was hallucinating." I spoke with my hand on my chin

"Oh! Okay! So back then my body was super light! and uhh it was like BADUMM BADUMM AND DURR AND BUDAHH!! AND THEN MY HEART WENT BADUM BADUM, AND MY EARS WENT SCREE AND TINKLE TANKLE TOO!!" Kanroji squealed out.