°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 26°˖✧✿✧˖°

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

**✿❀ 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻!❀✿**

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

'might as well go now,' I sighed, wondering what I was getting myself into, if Shinobu knows, then I should be fine.

"Hoshi, lead me to miss Tamayo." He started flying north; I jumped out the window and followed him at full sprint.

I arrived at a wall, and hoshi told me to walk in it. I stuck my hand in and it phased through it, then my other, and finally putting my full body through.

A large house appeared with two figures at the entrance. I questioned how this was possible, most likely through a blood demon art, how remarkable.

"Y/n! Thanks for joining. We just need one more test, and the poison will be complete." Shinobu's calm voice soothed my worries

"It's lovely to meet you, L/n." I assumed the lady talking was Tamayo. She was gorgeous with her porcelain skin and soft lips, her stunning eyes, and her silky hair in a bun.

"It's my pleasure, Miss Tamayo. Let's finish this poison then?" She led us into a room with a bunch of herbs and plants, many viles around the place.

"Miss Tamayo!" Another demon called out while tumbling down the stairs, apparently, his name was Yushiro, and he seemed quite fond of Tamayo.

"Yes, Yushiro?" She questioned

"I finished cleaning the entire house. Who is this?" He pointed at me.

"I'm L/n Y/n, nice to meet you." I held my hand on my chest,

"I don't want an eyesore looking at me. Stop that." An irk mark appeared on his forehead

"Huh?" I tilted my head. WAS HE TALKING ABOUT ME?!?!

Tamayo scolded him, "Yushiro! If you don't be nice to them, I'll stop talking to you." he instantly apologized after that, which made me chuckle

"You like Tamayo, don't you? It's the sound you give off when you're near her." I whispered to him as Shinobu and Tamayo messed around with the viles

He grew shy; his face became incredibly red. I snickered at his expression, it was one I'd seen from Iguro too many times.

"Don't worry I'll keep your secret." Holding a single finger up to my lips, he ran out of the room, yelling out he was going to clean.