°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 14°˖✧✿✧˖°

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

**✿❀ 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻!❀✿**

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

I was off to visit Tanjiro today, Zenitsu and Inosuke have already awakened now we were all waiting on Kamado. It's been two months since upper moon six's defeat, Muichiro and I have been hanging out when we could. Pillar business has got me all tied up. He would've accompanied me, but he looked so exhausted while asking. I told him just to go rest; I would be back later anyway.

"Anyone home?" I called out while slipping my shoes off

"Y/n!!"

"She's here!!"

"Is the mist pillar with her again!?"

The three butterfly girls clung to my side once again, leading me down the hallway. They told me all about how Zenitsu and Inosuke had gone back to work and threw so many questions about Muichiro, they thought of us as a fairytale couple from overseas, and I only laughed at their words.

"You three shouldn't go around saying that.. you'll start rumors!"

"But we've only told Shinobu, Kanao.. and some others.."

"You are all lucky you're adorable." I sighed

"KIYO, NAHO, SUMI, AOI!! TANJIRO'S AWAKEEE!!!!!!!"

The girls and I quickly turned the corner, running into Tanjiro's room, to find him with his eyes open, talking, and somewhat moving. I took a seat across from Kanao beside Tanjiro's bed. The trio of girls were sitting on the bed all of them began talking.

"I'm so happy!"

"I'll give you some red bean bread!!"

Then the kakushi started complaining, "The castella is falling off!"

I only smiled at their antics, turning my gaze towards Tanjiro and placing my hand on his, "I'm glad you are awake, everyone's been so worried."

He mustered up a thank you, his voice extremely weak, It ached my heart to see him in this state, how scary it must've been to fight for his life.

"KYAHHHH!! MONSTERRRR!!"

The door flew open, and a ghost ran in.. well Aoi covered in a white sheet. I bite back a laugh as the sheet falls off her. Aoi began sobbing. I rubbed her back soothingly and gave her my handkerchief to dry her tears.

"I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE AWAKE.. YOU GUYS WENT IN MY PLACE SO.. WAHHH!!"

"Thank.. you. Are.. the others.. doing... okay?"