°˖✧✿✧˖°Before you read°˖✧✿✧˖°

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

𝐼𝓃𝒻𝑜

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

Hey hello I'm cece

This is meant to be from a girls perspective sorry

╌──═❁═──╌

'bolded text in these little quote things are thinking'

"bolded text in these quotation marks is talking"

𝐵𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

Plant breathing

The breath style you master is called Plant breathing and is mainly focused on agility and speed, using the aerial and acrobatic training you got put through. It was derived from water breathing. Your weapon glows a green aura when a form is in use.

╌──═❁═──╌

۪۫❁ཻུ۪ Bloomed Herb, this 1st form is a single strike aiming to decapitate the demon's head quickly.

۪۫❁ཻུ۪ Growing sapling, this 2nd form is a single strike upwards and can be used in cramped spots making the user's movement limitless.

۪۫❁ཻུ۪ Weed & vine choke This 3rd form is a sideways strike; sharp vines and weeds wrap the sword to help cut through the tough flesh of the demon.

۪۫❁ཻུ۪ Falling blossoms this 4th form is a constant flow of attacks like falling blossom petals; each attack is precise and quick.

۪۫❁ཻུ۪ Black-out vines, this 5th form is a circular slash to defeat multiple targets, also capable of blocking attacks. Lily petals fall after the state has been used.

۪۫❁ཻུ۪ Spearmint, this 6th form, is a strike forward at the demon, weakening them with poisoned wisteria, gravely injuring the opponent. It is most effective when falling downward.

۪۫❁ཻུ۪ Unplanted tree, this 7th form is an upwards slash. You can use this form with no footing allowing the user to fight midair.

۪۫❁ཻུ۪ Humble, this 8th form is the most powerful. Dancing as you use this form is a constant flow of attacks that grow stronger every time you strike due to momentum.

Or you can create your own breathing and js yk put it where the plant breathing forms are. Do what you want.

𝓐𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮/𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

Y/n L/n is a compassionate girl, and she cares too much for those around her, which could be considered a weakness.

Though she can get embarrassed easily just like Kanroji, if something makes her nervous, she won't often speak up about it, only avert her gaze and silently deal with it. Whoever is blessed to hear her laugh says that it's like hearing Oyakata-sama's voice.

Even though her heart is full of kindness, she does not think twice about harming hostile demons. Those who give up their own heads will experience her kindness; some demons said it felt like entering heaven. Once she's got her mind set on something, she won't give up.

۪۫❁ཻུ۪ You have two braids that rest on your shoulders, influenced by Kanroji of course, she wanted you to match her so you dyed the tips of your hair a light green.

۪۫❁ཻུ۪ Your bone structure is a lot like Kanroji's. Though you appear to have barely any muscle, your strength as a tsugoku is more or equal to ten men.

۪۫❁ཻུ۪ Your haori was given to you by Kyojuro since you didn't have one

۪۫❁ཻུ۪ your uniform is similar to kanao's, but the shirt is just a size up to hide your movements like how muichiros uniform is. Your skirt is a little short it stops above mid-thigh.

you can think of everything else that I didn't mention!!

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

Okay, that's all. also, don't expect everything to be spelled correctly (cause I'm kinda stupid), I'll edit it later just pointed it out, thanks!!

please please please don't be a silent reader just a little vote on a chapter like a teeny tiny little vote and you have my entire heart thank you!