°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 8 °˖✧✿✧˖°

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

**✿❀ 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻!❀✿**

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

Kanroji had thanked everyone for attending and all the pillars began to dig into the food we prepared, I handed the bowl of simmered radish to Tomioka and continued to get my servings. Until I saw a tug at the water pillars lips, he was smiling..?!

I pointed at him, there was a pause, and he glanced over at me with a full mouth and a raised eyebrow, "YOU.. DID YOU SMILE AT THE RADISH?!"

Tomioka's eyes widened in response, he swallowed his food and began to protest against my words, "No I didn't."

An open-mouthed smile took over my face, "You totally did Tomioka!"

A booming laugh was heard from the flame pillar, "It's wonderful to see you showing emotion Tomioka, a smile is a long way to go for you!"

"How cuteee!!" Kanroji squealed with pink dusting her cheeks, Iguro's glare burned holes into the water pillar

All of the pillars agreed with Kyojuro, well.. except Iguro and Shinazugawa. I already had a stacked-up pile of plates in front of me, I guess my big breakfast wasn't enough. Though when I took my eyes off my plate to glance around the room, only to meet the minty orbs of the mist pillar. Tokito averted his gaze from me, looking everywhere but my direction. An uncontrollable smile spread on my face, my stomach was doing flips, maybe I was just hungry.

The dinner had finished with the pillars bringing out a bottle of sake. Kanroji had excused Tokito and me since it was going to get.. mature. So we walked out to the Engawa.

"Tokito, would you like to go out to the garden?" I questioned, only getting a hum from the boy in response

I slipped on my shoes and the mist pillar followed behind me as I led him to the garden, that lavender scent filling my nose and intoxicating me. I sat down on one of the flat rocks, patting the spot next to me. The boy only stood there, his mouth slightly open, seeming like he was trying to remember something. That train of thought stopped when he walked over and sat himself next to me.

I brought my knees up to my chest, admiring the twinkling stars in the sky, the moon was full, bright and beautiful as always. The moonlight got covered every now and again from the passing clouds, though you couldn't see them in the night sky, they were there. Loud laughter was heard from inside the tamatis, and you could see the shadows of the pillars messing around, a soft smile tugged at my lips.

Tokito broke the silence with his soft voice, "What's that constellation again?"

I followed the point of his finger, "Oh that's Andromeda, beautiful right?"