°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 18°˖✧✿✧˖°

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

**✿❀𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻!❀✿**

(I have no gif)

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

I felt my body being shaken, I don't wanna wake up right now. I tried to at least mumble some words telling whoever was shaking me to quit it. I opened my eyes, fluttering them as the light blurred my vision. I turned my head to the voice I heard.

Someone spoke, "Y/n, we should get back and have dinner. It's gonna get dark soon." who is that?

"No.. five more minutes," I mumbled, rubbing my eyes hoping it would clear my blurry crap vision.

"We have to go back to the village, you're probably hungry." I heard a little snicker.

My vision now adjusted, I could see the person. It was no one other than Muichiro.

"Mmm, yeah, I am hungry. Let's go!" I quickly stood up pulling Muichiro with me.

Muichiro and I walked down the path to the village, our hands holding onto each other. We both didn't want to let go, not even for a second. Ginko, who was on Muichiros shoulder, seemed in a bad mood. She was scoffing and had her head turned away from the both of us the entire walk back. Dumb bird.

"Oh good, we are almost there." Muichiro pointed out to the distant lights. The sun was setting and dinner would be soon.

Muichiro and I sat down as the swordsmiths started placing food, the delicious smell filled my nose. They served us tempura and a lot of it. I started finishing plate after plate and had a whole mountain of bowls. Once they took the dirty plates away. They brought out another. This time it was Taiyaki!!

"Mmm! This is so delicious, you all work so hard thank you for dinner!" I smiled at the swordsmiths who served us, they bowed and left the room.

"Did you like it, Muichiro?" I spoke while turning my head to him.

"Yeah, it was really good." He talked with his mouth full of sweets.

I giggled at him and continued eating mine. Once we got done with dinner he walked with me to my room, it was very quiet. I assumed most everybody had gone to sleep now. Arriving at my room, we talked in front for a little.

"Alright, Goodnight Muichiro." I chuckled

"Goodnight, Y/n" He smiled

Before he left, I leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek. He froze in place, a pink hue dusted his cheeks, I let out a breathy laugh and closed the door while sending him a small wave, I softly sighed at the reoccurring thought of him calling me beautiful. I folded my haori and set out my futon.