°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 23 °˖✧✿✧˖°

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

**✿❀ 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻! ❀✿**

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

"Muichiro! Just finishing up, then we can go!" I waved as he walked over, standing close to me and observing Kokoro along with Haru.

"Kokoro, Haru. Would you like to become my tsugokus? I want to teach you the breath of plant and make you wonderful swordsmen!!" I clapped and waited for their answer.

"I would love to! Training under a hashira will be so cool!" Kokoro said as she held her cheeks, she obviously loved working hard.

"I mean, sure. Better training." Haru looked off to the side somewhat unamused

Muichiro snapped his head to me, "You're making them your tsugokus?

"Yes! They managed to beat me while we sparred. Even if I wasn't trying, it was certainly impressive!" I met his eyes,

"Won't that take time away from us?" He said just above a whisper

A small smile spread on my face, I lightly grabbed his hand, "No, It won't. I promise."

"Is that your boyfriend?" Haru blatantly stated with dotted eyes

"Oh my god! Is it?!" Kokoro yelled right after him, her hands in fists as she held them in front of her

I froze. I didn't expect that question so soon. My face turned a deep red and I turned my head so they couldn't see.

Muichiro held the back of my head, lightly pushing it into his shoulder. I let my forehead rest on it as he squeezed my hand tighter.

"I am," Muichiro spoke in a flat tone

"AWWWWW" I heard Kokoro squeal

I shooed them away, telling them to return tomorrow morning for training. Muichiro and I left my estate walking to the Udon shop; Hoshi also came with us.

The sun had set; we didn't need to patrol tonight. Kanroji and Iguro said they would cover for us, I tried to get Iguro to confess this time, but as always he's a chicken.

"Hey, do you sense that?" Muichiro interrupted my thoughts, looking right into the forest.

"I hear the sound of a demon; let's go. Hoshi, get back up!" We started sprinting deep into the forest, and Hoshi flew off. If demon activity is starting again, we need to warn Oyakata-sama. We stopped at an opening.