°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 15°˖✧✿✧˖°

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

**✿❀ 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻!❀✿**

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

I had gone back to patroling my region, trying to scout for any information I might get for the next pillar meeting. I lost my sword while in a battle with a somewhat powerful demon, right now I was on the back of a kakushi, making my way to the swordsmith village. Such a coinciedence that Tanjiro would be heading there too, we've been exchanging letters during his recovery, his swordsmith hadn't sent a sword to him so he decided to visit the village to find him.

'I hope I run into Tanjiro, I wonder if Muichiro is still here..'

"Lady L/n, we are arriving now." The kakushi spoke up

"Oh already? How wonderful!"

I got set down, and my sight returned when the blindfold was taken off, then my hearing once the earplugs were out. I thanked the kakushi and walked into the village, making sure to greet the chief before attending to anything else.

"Y/NNN!! YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!"

I turnt my head to the voice that was calling out for me, there was the love pillar running straight for me, "Kanroji!! Slow down you'll--"

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCHHHHHH!!" She englufed me in a hug

I squeezed her back, laughing as she twirled us both around. A waterfall of tears fell down her cheeks, I only made fun of her for it. She had questioned me about the mist pillar again, almost everytime we see each other that's the first topic she wants to discuss, I retaliate by mentioning the serpent pillar.

"Lady L/n, this is where you'll be staying, here are some more comfortable clothes for your stay here. Please enjoy the bath, we will be down here preparing you dinner!"

"Thank you so much!!" I took the pile of clothes from the swordsmiths hands and stepped into my room to change.

The door slid open just as I was putting my uniform away, "You ready Y/n?"

"Yep! Let's go Kanroji!!"

We both headed up to the spring, catching up on the walk there, telling her that she was somewhat right about Muichiro, the way my heart flutters when we make contact, even just finding any excuse to feel his hand intertwine with mine.

"KYAHH!! I TOLD YOUUU!!"

I stepped into the spring with a towel covering my body, letting it relax my injuries and calm my head, "Yeah, yeah."