°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 28°˖✧✿✧˖°

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

**✿❀ 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻!❀✿**

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

"It's.. over." Tanjiro whispered

"We have to treat these wounds fast," I turned to them before Tanjiro fell face-first into the ground and Tomioka passed out.

A sigh escaped my lips. Even though I was exhausted, my body wouldn't pass out. I started to gather wood from the rubble and lighting a fire.

One of the crows flew by with Yushiro's eyes on its chest, "CAWW!! Tanjiro, Giyuu, and Y/n have defeated upper-rank three!! The two boys have collapsed from exhaustion!!!"

'Was Akaza the only upper moon dead so far? I hope the others are alright, my two tsugokus. They went through my training and the rest of the pillars as well, I hope they survive.' The crow landed next to me, handing me a letter

"For Tanjiro Kamado when he awakens." It squawked before flying away, I slipped the note into Tanjiro's haori.

I got some medical supplies and wrapped my wounds, but for the one on my shoulder, I had to heat up my sword and burn my skin till it closed. Tomioka eventually woke up. I handed him the supplies and stood up to leave.

"Aren't you injured? Where are you headed?" Tomioka questioned

"To Muichiro, I need to know he's okay," I replied

"Don't die." That was the last thing he said to me. I only sent a thumbs up before exiting through the broken-down shoji doors.

"Hoshi!!" I called for my crow, "Lead me to Muichiro, please!" Hoshi started flying off down the halls as I followed at a full sprint.

Not even after a while of running, another announcement came from the crow. "Shinobu, Kanao, Inosuku, these three have defeated upper moon two!" It spoke loudly

"This is amazing!! Another upper moon is dead! We are coming for you, Kibutsuji!" A smile spread on my face. We would end him tonight, no doubt.

My crow suddenly came to a stop, landing on the mixed tatami floors.

"Survive, Y/n! I'll be waiting for you at home." Hoshi cawed at me before the doors underneath opened up

"Kay!!" I shouted out to him.

I started falling into an endless pit again, this was a nice break from what I had just gone through but I had to unsheathe my blade to break my fall.

"Plant breathing, first form: Bloomed Herb!" I struck at the ground, a large gash was left on the hardwood floor.