°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 17°˖✧✿✧˖°

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

**✿❀𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻!❀✿**

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

After Muichiro and I had lunch together I went to find Tanjiro and Kotetsu, I tried my hardest to convince the mist pillar to apologize to the small swordsmith but he wouldn't budge, he eventually forgot he even slapped Kotetsu. I spotted the two where I had last seen them, where Yorrichi Type Zero was, I really thought of that broken-down doll as a demon.

"SOMETHING CAME OUT! LOOK KOTETSU!! WHAT IS IT??"

"I DON'T KNOW?! WHAT IS IT??"

Their sudden yelling hurt my eardrums, as I got closer I saw the two in a.. position.. what the hell??

"Tanjiro! Kotetsu!!" I called out

"Y/n!! Look what we found!" He pointed to the shattered doll. A hilt of a sword was poking out of where its neck used to be. I will never forget that half-shattered face. I'm definitely not sleeping tonight.

I had a questioning look on my face, tilting my head trying to figure out if this is the treasure Kanroji and the swordsmiths were talking about. "How old is that sword..?"

"It has to be 300 years old or something!" Tanjiro shouted out, "I can't stop getting excited!"

"Maybe this is the treasure Kanroji was talking about, how cool!" To be honest, I was getting excited too, a 300-year-old blade from the Sengoku era! who wouldn't get excited?!

"T-Tanjiro," Kotetsu stuttered "I want you to have the blade!" he finished.

"No! No! No! I can't! You should have it!" Tanjiro exclaimed.

They started fighting back in forth about who would get the blade. I'm jealous! I want a cool 300-year-old blade. The Sengoku era was the prime of swordsmiths, the weapons that were created are all one-of-a-kind, I really want one.